AKG C1000S MKIII Kondensator Mikrofon
Product code: 070604
We do not offer this product anymore. But as we continually extend our wide product portfolio you surely find a current product which fits your expectations.
AKG C 1000S MKIII
The versatility of the C 1000 S makes this an extremely popular model, and one ideally suited for all kinds of recording and live sound applications.
If no phantom power is available, the mic can be powered by a standard 9 V battery, making it perfect for mobile use. With its new battery monitoring electronics, the C 1000 S now features a reliable LED warning light. The red LED above the the microphone switch lights up when the remaining battery life falls below 45 minutes. The polar pattern can quickly be switched from cardioid to hypercardioid simply by attaching the PPC 1000 Polar Pattern Converter provided to the microphone capsule. The PB 1000 Presence Boost Adapter also supplied with the C 1000 S adds 3 to 5 dB of high-end enhancement between 5 and 9 kHz, improving clarity of speech and adding definition to instrument sounds.
- Battery status LED for reliable monitoring of remaining battery life
- Can be powered by internal 9 V battery or by phantom power (9-52 V DC)
- PPC 1000 allows the microphone to be switched from cardioid to hypercardioid pickup pattern
- Presence Boost Adapter PB 1000 is included for high-end enhancement
- Polar pattern: cardioid, or hypercardioid (with PPC 1000 attached)
- Frequency range: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 6 mV/Pa (-44 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 137 dB (k=1%)
- Equivalent noise level (CCIR 468-3): 32 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 21 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 73 dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 2.000 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: matte silver enamel
** Compared to RRP
*** for orders within Germany from 25€ value of goods. 0€ minimum order value.