|Your shopping basket is empty.|
|view/modify basket >>|
shipment for free***
Shipping weight: 0.9 kg | Shipment fee overview
statt RRP* 59,50 € You save 34 %**
The BEHRINGER C-1 is a professional and super-affordable large-diaphragm condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. It provides all the performance you’d expect in a top-notch professional condenser microphone: exceptionally flat frequency response, ultra low-noise transformerless FET input circuitry and incredible audio transparency.
With its high-quality transducer and gold-plated XLR output, the C-1 is very neutral-sounding and truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission. It also offers a phantom power LED indicator and a swivel stand mount. Whether miking acoustic or electric instruments or using it for vocals or drums, the BEHRINGER C-1 is an excellent choice for both live and studio applications.
- Professional large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input circuitry
- LED indicates phantom power operation
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
- Ultra-rugged construction with die-cast body
- Swivel stand mount and carrying case included