Faderfox Micromodul FT3
FT3 is the perfect all-in-one-solution if you want a four-deck-controller for Traktor Pro or Ableton Live.
The device controls linefaders, crossfader, EQ’s, filters, effects, loops, pitch, key, cues, transport and browser.
- All controls with double function by holding down the shift button
- Controls four decks/tracks by all important controls for 4 decks like faders, play, sync and select buttons
- Setup files for Traktor Pro/Duo (as of V.1.2.4) and Live (as of V.8.1.1) are shipped with the controller
- 4 multifunctional encoders with 6 switchable groups for deck, global and FX control
- Browser section with a dedicated encoder (clip-scroll in Ableton Live's session view)
- 20 coloured buttons
- Special controller for DJ software (optimised for Native Instruments Traktor Pro and Ableton Live)
- 4 multifunctional encoders for EQ’s, filters and FX assigns (center-push-function for EQ’s)
- USB bus powering – consumption less than 500mW / 100mA
- Very compact design in a black, plastic casing (desktop format 180x105x70 mm, 350 g)
- New rubber knobs for best tactile feeling
- About 250 commands – all freely reassignable
- 4 FX slots available – pots, buttons, FX select, snapshot functions
- High-quality faders, pots and encoders from ALPS
- USB interface - class compliant / no driver necessary
- 25 LED’s in different colors to display various informations
- Indication of play, sync, select, FX assign states by feedback data from computer software
- PC or Mac with a free USB port (1.0 or higher) or any USB hub
- Native Instruments Traktor Pro/Duo (as of V.1.2.4) or Ableton Live (as of V.8.1.1) or software which allows user assignments of continuous parameters (CC) and note commands
Create now your individual set and get an additionally discount for every product belonging to this set.
MIDI Keyboards up to 49 Keys