Product code: 146429
We do not offer this product anymore. But as we continually extend our wide product portfolio you surely find a current product which fits your expectations.
Directional Video Condenser Microphone
The Rode VideoMic is a professional grade shotgun microphone. Based on the latest 'Film industry' technology, the VideoMic is designed specifically for use with high quality Digital Video Cameras.
The microphone exhibits low noise and an unusually wide bandwidth for its size. It is ultra lightweight, yet rugged due to it's ABS construction. The VideoMic is powered by a standard 9V battery and offers a Low Battery LED status indicator and a switchable high pass filter to reduce unwanted low frequency rumble.
The VideoMic attaches to any Camcorder that has the standard camera-shoe fitting and utilizes a stereo mini jack for audio output.
- Studio recording quality
- Condenser microphone
- 9V battery powered
- Integrated shock mounting
- Two step High-Pass Filter - Flat or 80Hz
- Three step PAD - 0, -10, -20dB
- Rugged reinforced ABS construction
- Windshield included
- 3.5mm mini-jack output
- Integrated cold shoe mount, 1/4" and 3/8" thread
- Power: 9V battery powered
- Acoustic Principle: Line gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40Hz-20kHz, selectable HPF @ 80Hz/12dB/octave
- Output impedance: 200Ω
- Signal noise ratio: 74 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 20 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 134dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -38 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 176g
- Dimensions: 65mm (H) x 250mm (W) x 102mm (D)
- PG1 pistol grip
- Deadcat windshield
- VC1 stereo extension lead
- VXLR XLR to 3.5mm stereo converter
- DS1 desk stand and Tripod
** Compared to RRP
*** for orders within Germany from 25€ value of goods. 0€ minimum order value.