Check availability in store:
No review available
ROLLS RPQ-160b Product Details
The RPQ160b is a 4 band parametric equalizer with high and low shelving filters and is capable of processing frequencies from 20Cy to 20KCy. These sort of units are for reducing room resonances, anti feedback, special effects, room flattening, etc.. The 160 also features 3 different jack types as well as balanced and unbalances ins and outs.
- 4 Bands of parametric equalization
- RCA, 1/4" and XLR inputs and outputs
- Adjustable high and low shelving filters
- "T" Filers, which avoid the complexity and distortion of state-variable filters
- AC adapter included
- Great for room equalization, sound reinforcement, or home and studio recording applications.
- Input Impedance: 10K Ohms unbalanced, 20K Ohms balanced
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 16Hz to 30kHz +/- 3dB
- THD: <.03%
- Max Input: +24 dB
- Max Output: +24 dB
- S/N Ratio: >90 dB
- Shelving Slope: 12 dB/Octave
- Master Level: -12 to +12 dB
- Low Shelf: 16Hz to 500Hz High-pass filter
- High Shelf: 1Hz to 30kHz Low-pass filter
- Frequency Controls: 70Hz to 1.5kHz; 150Hz to 3kHz; 300Hz to 10kHz; 600Hz to 20kHz
- Width: .3 to 3 Octaves per band
- Level: -15 to +15 dB per band
- Power: 12 VAC (Adapter provided)
- Size: 19" x 1.75" x 4" (48.3 x 4.5 x 10 cm)
- Weight: 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
|Theme:||Recording and Studio|
Ratenkauf by easyCredit
You have the option to easily pay the order amount in installments. This service is only available in Germany.
Finance simply and securely through our partner ConsorsFinanz. You may choose your monthly installments flexible according to your wishes. This service is only available in Germany.