Pioneer DDJ-SP1 Serato Sub Controller
We are no longer offering this product. You will surely find a current product that meets your needs, because we are striving to expand our extensive product range.
No review available
Pioneer DDJ-SP1 Serato Sub Controller Product Details
Designed for Serato® software users, specifically for “Serato DJ,” the DDJ-SP1 is a slim and compact sub-controller that uses multiple performance pads, controls, buttons, and knobs to trigger a variety of unique audio samples and effects. The DDJ-SP1 is designed to be the ideal companion to Pioneer’s new DJM-900SRT mixer but can also be matched with other systems via its MIDI controller functionality.
The DDJ-SP1 is made for Serato software users who want to add effects when using a professional DJ setup of two players and a mixer such as the DJM-900SRT. With the sub-controller, DJs can enhance their performances with multiple effects, similar to what's being done with our extremely popular DDJ-SX controller for Serato DJ. The DDJ-SP1 includes a free of charge download of a Serato Video plug-in (valued at more than $100). The plug-in is compatible with Serato DJ, Scratch Live and ITCH, that makes it extremely easy for users to insert video, effects and image files with music.
- Eight Illuminated, Velocity Sensitive Performance Pads
- Dedicated Sampler Volume Slider
- Slip Mode Function Enables Continuous Music Playback in the Background Even When Loops and Hot Cues are Being Performed
- FX Knobs/Buttons for Operation of iZotope Effects
- USB connectivity and charging.
- DDJ-SP1 can be mounted on the X-Stand (T-U101), Pioneer’s portable DJ stand (sold separately).
- Compact (12.9” x 7” x 1.8”) and weighs only three pounds, for easy transportation.
|USB-MIDI:||USB and MIDI|
|Type:||DJ Hardware / Controller|