This is how funding with the Consor Finanz works:
Pay quickly and easily in small monthly instalments. Simply select the article, proceed to checkout and select the payment method "Financing". The agency is exclusively for the lender BNP Paribas S.A. Germany branch, Munich location: Schwanthalerstr. 31, 80336 Munich.
You have two options for authenticating and signing: Completely online (with immediate dispatch of goods) or in writing and via a post office (dispatch of goods after receipt of documents).
And this is how it works:
- 1. Apply for funding online: complete the application form online.
- 2. Authentification:
- Option 1: Have your identity confirmed conveniently online via video telephony.
- Have your identity confirmed by Postident at your nearest post office.
- 3. Sign contract:
- Option 1: Sign the credit agreement online via mTAN (SMS).
- Option 2: Print out the credit agreement, sign it by hand and send it in by post.
- 4. Look forward to delivery We will deliver your ordered goods to you as soon as your financing request has been received by our partner bank (subject to a final positive check after receipt of your request). If you have submitted the application online, the goods can be dispatched immediately.
The bank needs these documents:
- Signed credit agreement (electronic or by mail)
- Last salary statement / for self-employed persons the last BWA (for a financing amount from 4,000 €; in individual cases also below a financing amount of 4,000 €)
- A copy of the residence permit for nationals of countries outside the EU
- Students: Copy of a valid student ID or certificate of enrolment for the current semester and copy of your ec-/Maestro- or credit card
- Trainees: Copy of a current pay slip and copy of your ec/Maestro or credit card
The following requirements must be met for successful financing:
- You are at least 18 years old
- The financing amount is between 250 € and 15.000 €.
- You are an employee and have been working for your current employer for at least 3 months.
- Your employment is unlimited for the next 12 months / or you are retired with an unlimited pension / or you have been self-employed for at least 12 months
- You have a regular income of at least 650 € net
- You have no negative Schufa entry
Like all banks, Consors Finanz is legally obliged to carry out an identification check. The identity of all new customers is checked before granting a loan. This test also serves your own safety. You can choose whether you want to carry out the authentication online via video telephony (using a PC, tablet or smartphone) or via PostIdent at the nearest Deutsche Post branch. The contract can also be signed either online with an electronic signature or you sign by hand and Deutsche Post sends the contract to us by post. Please note that sending in the contract by post takes a few extra days.
Authentication with PostIdent - How it works:
- 1. Choose the payment method "financing": After you have placed your goods in the shopping basket, you can decide on financing when you proceed to checkout. You will go through the short online application process of Consors Finanz. Once you have received your provisional credit approval, decide to print out the contract and deliver it to the post office.
- 2. Identify yourself at a post office: print out your application and read your documents at your leisure. Sign the contract in the designated places and enclose the documents required by the bank. Seal the documents in an envelope and bring them to the nearest post office using the Postident form. A Swiss Post employee will confirm your identity with your valid identity card or passport.
- 3. Look forward to delivery: Upon receipt of the financing application by Consors Finanz, we will deliver the goods you have ordered to you immediately (subject to a final positive examination after receipt of your documents).
Fully digital financing conclusion - How it works:
- 1. Choose the payment method "financing": After you have placed your goods in the shopping basket, you can decide on financing when you proceed to checkout. You will go through the short online application process of Consors Finanz. Once you have received your provisional financing approval, choose the "Complete online now" option to complete the application digitally.
- 2. Online identification: Your identification takes place very comfortably with a video telephone call - simply and directly via your browser or via app. Employees guide you step by step through the process.
- 3. Digital signature: After the online identification you will receive an mTAN by SMS, which you enter in the appropriate field for confirmation. The contract is then legally signed and concluded online.
- 4. Digital account view: This replaces the submission of account statements and salary statements in paper form. The credit decision and verification of your details takes place with a one-time glance at your (salary) current account. This is how you can prove your regular income. The account view enables us to evaluate the delivered turnover data in order to make a credit decision.
- 5. Look forward to early delivery: After the online conclusion your goods can be shipped immediately in contrast to the PostIdent procedure!