Alesis Q 49 USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller B-Ware
We are no longer offering this product. You will surely find a current product that meets your needs, because we are striving to expand our extensive product range.
No review available
Alesis Q 49 USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller B-Ware Product Details
Why is this a second-hand article?: Slight signs of wear.
The Q49 is a 49-note keyboard controller that works with virtually all music software and MIDI hardware devices. The compact controller features USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI jacks for easy connection to Mac, PC and MIDI hardware.
The Q49 provides keyboard players with a full compliment of controls including pitch and modulation wheels, octave up and down buttons, an assignable data slider, and the ability to send program changes from the keys.
- 49-key keyboard controller for use with virtually all music software and MIDI devices
- Velocity sensitive keys for expressive, musical performance
- USB MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac and PC, as well as MIDI hardware
- Pitch and Modulation wheels for capturing musical expression
- Backlit Octave Up and Down buttons expand your range
- Assignable volume/data-entry slider enables you to control your most-used parameter
- Sustain pedal input for complete performance (pedal sold separately)
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
- Bus powered via USB, so you won't need a power cable
- This product is class compliant; it does not require drivers
- Keyboard: 49 keys
- Included Accessories: USB cable
- MIDI Outputs: 1 5-pin jack
- USB: 1 slave connector (MIDI over USB)
- Power: USB bus powered; Optional Power Adapter: 9V DC 500mA, Pin Positive, 5.5mm outer diameter (not included)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 32" x 7.5" x 2.5"
|Number of Keys:||49|