Arturia MiniLab MKII Orange
We are no longer offering this product. You will surely find a current product that meets your needs, because we are striving to expand our extensive product range.
No review available
Arturia MiniLab MKII Orange Product Details
- Limited special edition of the Arturia MiniLab MkII
- Always with you: The very compact and high quality MiniLab MkII becomes the new reference among portable MIDI controllers by providing flexible control even in the smallest space.
- Very easy to play keyboard: finally playing on small keys is no longer a torture but a pleasure. No other "mini" keyboard offers the good playability of Arturia's specially designed slim keys, despite its small size.
- Performance Pads: Play a drum pattern, launch clips, navigate through presets; the eight drum pads of the MiniLab MkII react extremely precise and their colored backlight can be adjusted as desired for better orientation.
- Flexible knobs: 16 endless encoders can be freely assigned to control your favorite effects, synths or DAWs. Two of the encoders even have a click function.
- Playing aids: Two touch strips for pitch and modulation are easier and faster to use than standard pitch and modulation wheels. Octaves can be changed with the octave selectors. A pedal can also be connected for authentic keyboard performances.
- Produce your own tracks: Ableton Live Lite is one of the most popular and intuitive recording and performance software products available. Thanks to the ready-made function assignments of the controls on MiniLab MkII in Ableton, you can get started right away.
- Authentic keyboard sounds: The included Analog Lab Lite brings 500 sounds from the 17 software instruments in the award-winning V Collection. Play legendary electric pianos, mono and polysynths, organs and more. Again, MiniLabs controls are already perfectly tuned to operate the software.
- Full-size grand piano sound in miniature: Also part of the software package is UVI Grand Piano Model D, a Steinway grand piano sampled with great attention to detail.
|Number of Keys:||25|
|Theme:||Recording and Studio|