Arturia MiniLab MKII
incl. VAT | incl. Shipping Cost
|instead of SRP||:||109.00 EUR|
|You save||:||15.00 EUR (13.76 %)|
Check availability in store:
soon in stock
not on stock *
not on stock *
can be picked up immediately
can be picked up immediately
- * The product can be delivered to this store within 2-4 business days. Simply select the "Pickup to Store" type of delivery during the checkout prozess.
Arturia MiniLab MKII Product Details
MiniLab MkII is a high quality, feature-packed controller which gives you hands-on access to the sounds in your virtual studio. Breathe new life into your sounds by playing, tweaking, tapping and twisting its rugged controls.
This powerful controller also comes with several critically acclaimed software titles that will have you creating professional recordings in no time. Analog Lab Lite lets you perform using hundreds of legendary synth, piano, organ & string machine sounds. Ableton Live Lite lets you record, arrange, and cultivate your musical ideas into a finished product. UVI Grand is a recreation of the Steinway Model D piano.
Thanks to the constructive feedback from Arturia’s family of product owners - people just like you - we have refined the original MiniLab into something new and exciting.Created with the mobile musician in mind, MiniLab MkII has a slim, compact profile which makes it perfect for transporting to and from gigs, and for keeping you creating when you’re travelling. With its rugged, durable construction, the revitalized MiniLab can take the strain of life on the road, ready to perform night after night.
Not everyone has the luxury of a spacious studio, and this is where our reinvented controller really shines. MiniLab MkII has a tiny footprint allowing you to place it virtually anywhere within your set-up, even if the only space available is on your lap.
The quality of every component has seen an improvement over the original model, from the keybed to the controller knobs, the touch sensors to the outer casing. Despite the hardware upgrade, MiniLab MkII is still one of the most affordable dedicated controllers on the market.
Portable, yet fully featured. Lightweight but rugged. MiniLab MkII is the new go-to small controller for producers in the know.
Time is precious. and you need simple, effective control. MiniLab MkII gives you unadulterated access to your software sounds.
Helping you make the most of your virtual instruments and recording software, MiniLab MkII features a great-feeling keybed with 25 slim-keys, 16 knobs, 8 pads, and touch controls in a space-saving package. Whether you want to experiment with a bass line, tap out a solid drum beat, or tweak the parameters of your favorite synth patch, our new controller gives you the freedom to totally control your music any way you like.
To help transform your musical ideas into fully-fledged, pro-sounding recordings, MiniLab MkII includes a powerful music production platform, Ableton Live Lite. Every single one of MiniLab’s controls is automatically assigned thanks to dedicated pre-mapping, letting you spend less time in the settings menu and more time making music. Adjust your track levels, tweak filters and effects using the knobs; launch clips, capture drum performance, or control playback with the pads. MiniLab is here to make your musical life easier.
From inception to completion, MiniLab MkII keeps you in control every step of the way.
- Shift button: Select MIDI presets and MIDI channels with this button.
- Pad 1-8 / 9-16 button: Switch between two banks of eight pads.
- Octave Transpose buttons: Octave transpose buttons allow you to shift the keyboard up and down.
- Pitch Bend and Modulation touch strips: Accurate touch sensitive strips.
- 16 Multi-Function Encoders: Assign these knobs to your favorite plug-in or DAW. Two of those encoders are clickable.
- Multi-color velocity & pressure sensitive Pads: 8 ultra responsive velocity and pressure sensitive pads.
- 25 velocity sensitive Slim-Keys: Highly playable, compact format keyboard.
- Footswitch input: Sends MIDI Note & CC data. Can be programmed for Gate or Toggle operation.
- USB 2.0 port: Full-sized Type-B USB jack: Bus-powered, class-compliant. No drivers needed.
|Number of Keys:||25|
Das Gerät ist gut verarbeitet, die Tasten lassen sich gut und dosiert anschlagen. Das dazugehörige Software Paket ist zum probieren gut. Will man mehr samples muß man upgraden. Das kleine Paket ist dann für *** zu haben. Für meine Belange, mal ab und zu ein paar Akkorde und ein Schlagzeugriff einzuspielen, ist das Gerät vollkommen genügend.
Es ist ein sehr wertig produzierter Controller und kann mit vielen DAW verwendet werden. Selbsterklärend und sofort einsatzfähig.