LD Systems Stinger 8 A G3 8 Zoll
Check availability in store:
No review available
LD Systems Stinger 8 A G3 8 Zoll Product Details
Engineered for rock-solid reliability day in, day out this active 2-way system is a truly professional performer. With its multi-purpose bass reflex construction and carefully contoured, user-friendly presets it is equally suitable for fullrange, satellite or floor monitor applications. The Stinger® 8 A G3 is powered by high efficiency Class D amplification with a hefty 300 watts RMS output. It drives a custom designed 8” woofer and BMS compression driver delivering a punchy low end and smooth, crisp highs. The HF waveguide has been designed using BEM, the numerical modeling of sound radiation and propagation. It reduces floor and ceiling reflections, effectively eliminates side lobes and achieves a controlled uniform coverage pattern. The Stinger® 8 A G3 incorporates LD Systems’ proprietary DynX® DSP technology to ensure top-level performance with maximum clarity and punch at all times.
Processing includes crossover and multiband limiter functions for accurate time alignment and pristine, distortion-free audio. Designed to be a real workhorse throughout, the enclosure is made of rigid birch ply and coated with ultra tough polyurea for extraordinary strength and durability. Sporting a steel front grille, Dual-Tilt pole receptacle, multiple suspension points and ergonomic handles the Stinger® 8 A G3 is an attractively priced choice for truly professional sound reinforcement. A large selection of accessories facilitate live and installed applications.
- 2-way active 8” bass reflex PA speaker
- High-efficiency 300 watts RMS digital power stage and 129 dB max. SPL
- Multi-purpose design for fullrange, satellite and monitor applications
- Application presets for quick frequency response contouring
- BEM optimized HF waveguide for uniform coverage
- 8” custom woofer and BMS compression driver
- DynX® DSP technology for distortion-free performance
- 2 line/mic input channels with individual gain controls plus mono mix out
- 12 mm birch ply cabinet with ultra rugged polyurea finish and M10 suspension points
- Shock-resistant front grill provides maximum speaker protection
- 36 mm Dual-Tilt pole receptacle for 0° or 5° mounting angles
- Large selection of smart installation and transport accessories
- Product type: PA loudspeaker
- Type: active
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 8 "
- Woofer Size: 203.2 mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 2 "
- Woofer voice coil (mm): 50.8 mm
- Horn: CD horn
- HF driver dimensions: 1 "
- HF Driver Size: 25.4 mm
- HF driver magnet: Ferrite
- HF driver brand: BMS
- HF driver voice coil: 1 "
- HF Driver Voice Coil: 25.4 mm
- Amplifier: Class D
- Dispersion (H x V): 90 x 50 °
- RMS: 300 W
- Peak power: 600 W
- Frequency response: 70 - 20000 Hz
- Max. SPL (peak): 125 dB
- Protection circuits: Multiband limiter , over voltage , over-current , thermal overload
- Input sensitivity: -9 dBu
- Controls: 2 x gain , 2 x Mic/Line , mode
- Indicators: limit , Mic , mode , on , protect (protection circuit engaged) , signal
- Line inputs: 2
- Line input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack , XLR
- Line outputs: 1
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Operating voltage: 100 - 120 V / 50 - 60 Hz or 200 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz (automatic switching)
- Operating Temperature: - 40 °C
- Relative Humidity:< 80% (non-condensing)
- Cabinet material: 12 mm Plywood
- Cabinet surface: Polyurea
- Cabinet construction: vented
- Width: 270 mm
- Height: 457 mm
- Depth: 290 mm
- Weight: 10,8 kg
|Woofer:||1 x 8|
|Tweeter:||1 x 1|
|Type:||Full Range Speaker|
|Theme:||PA and Sonication|
Ratenkauf by easyCredit
You have the option to easily pay the order amount in installments. This service is only available in Germany.
Finance simply and securely through our partner ConsorsFinanz. You may choose your monthly installments flexible according to your wishes. This service is only available in Germany.