Rode NT1 Complete Recording Kit
Delivery time: 1 ‐ 2 business days (Germany)
Check availability in store:
- Dresden: can be picked up immediately
- Halle (Saale): can be picked up immediately
- Leipzig Connewitz: not on stock *
- Leipzig Centre: not on stock *
- Pick Up Point Oschatz: can be picked up immediately
- * The product can be delivered to this store within 2-4 business days. Simply select the "Pickup to Store" type of delivery during the checkout prozess.
- Trusted Shops certified
- Fast delivery times
- 1 month right of withdrawal
- Buyer protection
- Secure SSL data encryption
Share with friends:
Rode NT1 Complete Recording Kit Product Details
Thanks to the corrosion-resistant aluminium housing, the scratch-resistant ceramic coating and a very high-quality finish, the RODE NT1 still looks pleasant even after years of use.
RØDE has developed the "HF6" especially for the NT1. It is an edge-polarized, gold-vaporized 1 "capsule that has been tuned to vintage sound. Their sound is clearly reminiscent of the immortal classic, but it is much less noisy (nearly not). Behind the loudspeaker cabinet there is a miniature lyre in which the capsule is suspended, which eliminates disturbing vibrations from the outset. So the NT1 has a surprisingly good impact sound absorption even without a microphone spider.
The circuit board assembly is fully automatic and super-precise, after which the setpoints of the electronics are meticulously checked. Only perfect circuit boards are used, and only in combination with the HF6 capsule can this amazingly low self-noise of 4.5 dBA be achieved.
The NT1-KIT comes with the special spider "SMR". Once again, RØDE benefits from working with Rycote®. In addition, an effective pop protection, which can be inserted into the corresponding SMR holder as easily and inconspicuously as required. The pop protection is also hi-tech: made of stainless steel, chemically etched, formed and welded, with PVD primer and electrostatically charged topcoat paint; a silicone layer is also applied between the two outer strips to eliminate residual resonances. A bag and multilingual operating instructions complete the scope of delivery.
- Large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
- Rycote® miniature 1 "-capsule in miniature lyre, polarized at the edges
- Hi-End electronics with only 4.5 dBA inherent noise
- Nickel-plated aluminium housing with scratch-resistant ceramic coating
- Elastic support "SMR" with double Lyre by Rycote®.
- High-tech pop protection made of stainless steel, easy to attach
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 100Ω
- Sensitivity: 35.0 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 4.5 dBA (according to IEC651)
- Max. Output level: +8.0 dBu (1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 kΩ load)
- Dynamic range: 128 dB
- Sound pressure level limit: 132 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 90 dBA (according to IEC651)
- Power supply: Phantom power supply 24 V/48 V
- Connection: 3-pole-XLR
- Dimensions: 50 mm x 190 mm (diameter, length)
- Weight: 395 g
- Made in Australia
- Converter: Condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Color: Black
- Set Offer: no
- USB Port: no
- Type: Microphone
- Theme: Microphones
You have the option to easily pay the order amount in installments. This service is only available in Germany.
Finance simply and securely through our partner ConsorsFinanz. You may choose your monthly installments flexible according to your wishes. This service is only available in Germany.