Roland MX-1 mit Aira Link
incl. VAT | incl. Shipping Cost
|instead of SRP||:||519.00 EUR|
|You save||:||70.00 EUR (13.49 %)|
available again expected 03/05/2021Delivery time: 16 ‐ 23 business days (Germany)
Check availability in store:
Central warehouse Oschatz
No review available
Roland MX-1 mit Aira Link is also available in the following bundles
Roland MX-1 mit Aira Link Product Details
The Roland MX-1 Mix Performer combines synthesizer, drum machines, loops, DAW tracks and much more in one improved mixing instrument. Bringing elements of a mixer, control surface, audio interface and step-based effector together, the MX-1 is designed to be the nerve center of your electronic music rig.
With six analog inputs, four AIRA Link USB ports, digital I/O, send and return jacks, and the ability to stream 18 channels to and from your DAW, the MX-1 brings together a wide range of musical sources and puts them directly under your fingertips. But this is no ordinary mixer. The smooth, solid faders each have six different volume curves available. Every channel has an adjustable Tone/Filter knob with ten types of filters, EQs, and isolators. Mutes are placed for quick access, working with the LED-lit faders to clearly show their status, even in dark environments. The DJ-style headphone cue monitoring lets you smoothly mix in any source whenever you’re ready, or drop in tracks right on the beat. Separate headphone and master volume knobs along with smooth and bright metering keep levels firmly in check. And everything, including all the FX configurations and settings, can be saved and recalled for instant access.
- 18 channel performance mixer with step-sequenced FX, transport, and tempo control
- Three kinds of step-sequenced Beat FX (Filter, Side Chain, Slicer) with TR-style buttons
- Six kinds of Master FX (48 variations) with large performance control knob
- Beat FX and Master FX can be applied to any or all inputs; Beat FX are per channel
- Combi mode rhythmically alternates the Master FX using the step-sequencer
- Four AIRA Link USB ports support audio, MIDI, sync, and bus power (on Port 3) for AIRA gear
- Mix mode provides six analog, one digital (stereo), four AIRA (stereo) , and two PC channels through mixer and FX
- External mode provides 18 channels from DAW through mixer and FX (all inputs direct to DAW)
- Control Surface mode for full DAW control via MIDI
- DJ-style cue monitoring, quick mutes, and six fader curves per channel
- Per-channel Tone/Filter knob with ten kinds of EQs, filters, and isolators
- Transport and tempo control with fine, shuffle, and tap-tempo functions
- Instantly save and recall complete setups including all FX configurations
- Size (WxDxH): 400mm (15-3/4 inches) x 264mm (10-7/16 inches) x 65mm (2-9/16 inches)
- Weight: 1,81 Kg (3 lbs. 16 oz.)
|Theme:||PA and Sonication|
Ratenkauf by easyCredit
You have the option to easily pay the order amount in installments. This service is only available in Germany.
Finance simply and securely through our partner ConsorsFinanz. You may choose your monthly installments flexible according to your wishes. This service is only available in Germany.