Sennheiser HD 400 PRO
Delivery time: 1 ‐ 2 business days (Germany)
Check availability in store:
- Dresden: not on stock *
- Halle (Saale): can be picked up immediately
- Leipzig Connewitz: not on stock *
- Leipzig Centre: can be picked up immediately
- Oschatz: not on stock *
- Central warehouse Oschatz: can be picked up immediately
- * The product can be delivered to this store within 2-4 business days. Simply select the "Pickup to Store" type of delivery during the checkout prozess.
- Trusted Shops certified
- Fast delivery times
- 1 month right of withdrawal
- Buyer protection
- Secure SSL data encryption
Share with friends:
Sennheiser HD 400 PRO Product Details
Whether at home or in the studio, your mix needs to sound the way listeners will hear it. The HD 400 PRO open studio headphones provide a natural and precise listening experience for fine-tuning your signature sound. Velour ear cushions and an ultra-lightweight design provide the comfort you need for long sessions. Open ear cups and angled transducers ensure a wide and transparent soundstage, making the HD 400 PRO a reliable companion for those who value quality and precision above all else.
Reference-class headphones for project work and professional mixing
The HD 400 PRO's frequency response has been designed to sound unbiased across the entire spectrum, which is particularly evident at the low end. The angled transducer design allows for a unique stereo imaging that reproduces the spatial sound of the mix. In other words: What goes in, comes out. With its reproduction of analytical audio, the HD 400 PRO reference headphones are the perfect tool for everyday work
Open design, open mix
The open earcups provide a wide and transparent soundstage and create the optimal listening position known from high-end recording studios. Artifacts of confined spaces are a thing of the past. These studio headphones do not interpret, but provide neutral transparency - the basis for the best mixes.
Perfect synergy of comfort and precision
Mixing sessions are usually very time-consuming. Thanks to the lightweight design of the HD 400 PRO, you can comfortably concentrate on your project for hours on end. Movable ear cups, velour ear pads and an adjustable headband ensure adaptability and comfort, and hug the shape of your head perfectly. In-house designed 120-ohm transducers are tuned for accuracy and reproduce every detail of your mix. The high-efficiency driver magnet ensures clarity, while its damping system regulates airflow. This ensures deeper bass while mitigating distortion that otherwise compromises sound quality - a difference that professional users will appreciate.
Versatile tool, versatile options
The HD 400 PRO features a detachable coiled cable. A smooth cable is also included for a wider range of uses. A screw-on adapter lets you connect your mixer, audio interface, or any other audio device with a 6.3 mm or 3.5 mm output.
- A professional tool with neutral sound reproduction
- Lightweight design for all-day use
- Single-sided coiled cable for greater freedom of operation. A smooth cable is also included for broader applications
- Angled transducers, designed for low distortion at high sound pressure levels, provide a spatial and accurate sound image
- Impedance: 120 Ω
- Audio frequency response: 6 Hz to 38 kHz (-10 dB)
- Sound pressure level at 1 kHz: 110 dB (1 kHz / 1 V RMS)
- Distortion factor at 1 kHz: < 0.05 % (1 kHz / 90 dB SPL)
- Coupling to the ear: circumaural
- Connector: 3.5 mm jack plug with 6.3 mm adapter
- Weight: 240 g
- Temperature range (storage): -55 °C to +70 °C (-67 °F to 158 °F)
- Temperature range (operation): -15 °C to +55 °C (5 °F to 131 °F)
- Relative humidity operation: ≤ 90%.
- Acoustic principle: dynamic, open
- Ear cushion material: velour
Ratenkauf by easyCredit
You have the option to easily pay the order amount in installments. This service is only available in Germany.