Ableton PUSH 2
|instead of SRP||:||699.00 EUR|
|You save||:||101.00 EUR (14.45 %)|
Delivery time: 1 ‐ 2 business days (Germany)
Check availability in store:
- Dresden: can be picked up immediately
- Halle (Saale): can be picked up immediately
- Leipzig Connewitz: can be picked up immediately
- Leipzig Centre: can be picked up immediately
- Oschatz: not on stock *
- Central warehouse Oschatz: not on stock *
- * The product can be delivered to this store within 2-4 business days. Simply select the "Pickup to Store" type of delivery during the checkout prozess.
- Trusted Shops certified
- Fast delivery times
- 1 month right of withdrawal
- Buyer protection
- Secure SSL data encryption
Share with friends:
Ableton PUSH 2 Sets
Ableton PUSH 2 Product Details
PUSH users who have registered their Live 9 Intro license with Ableton from 02.11.2017 (and 4 weeks before) will receive a free upgrade to the new version when Ableton Live 10 Intro is released.
The new Ableton Push 2 offers improved handling and even more extensive functions for song composition etc. It is working seamlessly with Ableton Live 9.5 software.
Push is an instrument that puts everything you need to make music in one place—at your fingertips. Play or program beats, melodies, and harmonies with Push’s 64 pads. When playing drums, Push’s grid of 64 pads is divided into three sections, allowing you to play in real time, step sequence, and adjust the length of your loop, all at the same time.
When playing melodic instruments, Push’s pads correspond to pitches, allowing you to play notes and chords. Working with samples on Push is flexible and fast. Use one of three separate workflows, depending on the type of sample you’re using and how you’d like to play it. Play rhythmic samples back in tempo with your song by enabling warping.
- PUSH users who have registered their Live 9 Intro license with Ableton from 02.11.2017 (and 4 weeks before) will receive a free upgrade to the new version when Ableton Live 10 Intro is released Connections: External Power (12V DC 1.25A), USB Power (5V/0.5A), Two pedal inputs, Kensington Lock
- Shell: The upper shell is a thick but lightweight plate of anodized aluminum
- Pads: Soft silicone pads, carefully calibrated to respond perfectly at any velocity, RGB backlighting
- Encoders: High-resolution endless encoders that respond to touch
- Buttons: The control buttons gently click and are lit with white or multi-colored LEDs to indicate a variety of states
- Display: The high-resolution RGB display is bright and clear at any viewing angle and under any lighting
- Touchstrip: 17cm touch strip for pitch bend/scrolling; 31 LEDs for navigation
- Width: 378mm (14.88 inches)
- Depth: 304mm (11.96 inches)
- Height (body): 26mm (1.02 inches), (body + encoders): 42mm (1.65 inches)
- Weight: 2710g (6.0 pounds)
Included in delivery:
- Push hardware
- Universal Power Supply (100-240VAC, 50/60Hz with interchangeable heads for North/Central America & Japan (Type A), China (Type A & I), Europe (Type C), UK (Type G), Australia & New Zealand (Type I))
- USB cable 1.40m (55.12 inches)
- Quick Start Guide
- Download version of Live 9 Intro; Standard or Suite (depending on which edition you choose to purchase)
- Type: DAW Controller
- Theme: Recording and Studio
- Color: Black
- USB-MIDI: USB
- MIDI Inputs: 0 Ports
- MIDI Outputs: 0 Ports
- Fader: 1
- Rotary knobs: 11
Ratenkauf by easyCredit
You have the option to easily pay the order amount in installments. This service is only available in Germany.
Finance simply and securely through our partner ConsorsFinanz. You may choose your monthly installments flexible according to your wishes. This service is only available in Germany.