AKG HC 577 L Headset Mini XLR
We are no longer offering this product. You will surely find a current product that meets your needs, because we are striving to expand our extensive product range.
No review available
AKG HC 577 L Headset Mini XLR Product Details
The new AKG HC 577 has been designed to be invisible in the limelight. It is so small it will virtually disappear on stage or on camera, while providing perfect mobility and pristine audio quality.
A patented body design protects the microphones dual-diaphragm transducer from moisture and perspiration. Mechanical noise, cable noise, etc. are reduced to a minimum. The microphone uses a AKG CK 77 omnidirectional transducer that has been an industry standard for lavalier capsules for years and ensures superior audio performance.
The AKG HC 577 uses dual-ear temple pieces for extreme stability and optimum comfort.
- Excellent comfort
- Insensitive to moisture, perspiration, and salts
- Dual-diaphragm transducer for cable noise suppression
- Compatible with all standard wireless systems
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 8 mV/Pa (–42 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 133 dB (for 1% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 26 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 68 dB
- Impedance: <=3.5 kohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=10 kohms
- Supply voltage: 1.5 V to 12 V
- Current consumption: <=0.6 mA
- Connector: 3-pin mini XLR
- Cable: 1.5 m (5 ft.)
- Finish: flesh tone
- Dimensions: 205 mm (8.1 in.), max. diameter: 145 mm (5.7 in.)
- Net weight: 28 g (0.99 oz.)