Arturia MiniFuse 2 Black
Delivery time: 1 ‐ 2 business days (Germany)
Check availability in store:
- Dresden: can be picked up immediately
- Halle (Saale): not on stock *
- Leipzig Connewitz: can be picked up immediately
- Leipzig Centre: not on stock *
- Pick Up Point Oschatz: can be picked up immediately
- * The product can be delivered to this store within 2-4 business days. Simply select the "Pickup to Store" type of delivery during the checkout prozess.
- Trusted Shops certified
- Fast delivery times
- 1 month right of withdrawal
- Buyer protection
- Secure SSL data encryption
Share with friends:
Arturia MiniFuse 2 Black Product Details
The Arturia MiniFuse 2 Black is an easy-to-use audio and MIDI interface that gives you premium sound quality, smart connections, and a fine selection of the industry's best creative software. From guitar to podcast recording, this is your perfect solution for any type of audio production.
Record your guitar or keyboard ideas, plug in your MIDI synths and other devices, and start recording - with plug-and-play and optimal sound quality. Instantly record your vocals and playing simultaneously via the two inputs, so you can focus on creating your next musical work of art. You can also create tutorials, unboxing videos, or game playthroughs, and record your voiceover directly along with in-app or in-game audio to create top-notch content in just one take. It's also suitable for everything from beatmakers to mixing engineers. Instant access to flexible monitoring, professional mixing tools and extensive connectivity make the MiniFuse 2 the perfect session companion. Or want to record a podcast? Connect up to two microphones for perfect voice recordings and use the MiniFuse's loopback feature to include additional in-app audio clips for dynamic storytelling.
The MiniFuse 2 is designed to help you with last-minute sessions, fast deadlines, and spontaneous musical moments. Not only is it compact and lightweight, its rugged aluminum enclosure is perfectly suited to the mobile producer's lifestyle. You'll always have your sound with you, wherever you go.
When it comes to specs, the MiniFuse 2 offers a dynamic range of 110 dB and an unrivaled equivalent input noise of -129 dB. In simpler terms, that means incredible sound that rivals even the most exquisite recording studios. Enjoy full dynamic range, a clear, noise-free signal, and quality you can truly hear and feel.
Whether PC or Mac, iOS or Android, the MiniFuse 2 is completely ready to go, just plug it in and enjoy total recording freedom. Even better, the MiniFuse Control Center app lets you manage inputs, outputs, settings, and firmware updates all from one place. Furthermore, you'll have access to simple music production tutorials, mixing hacks from the pros, and Ableton project templates designed and constantly updated by top artists, producers, and beatmakers.
The MiniFuse 2 comes with an exclusive selection of software tools that provide everything you need to make your sound professional. Not just another package of Fremium plug-ins or demo versions, but the same exceptional software used by music producers and audio professionals worldwide. The software tools included are Ableton Live Lite, Arturia FX, Analog Lab Intro, Native Instruments Guitar Rig, and Auto-Tune Unlimited and Splice, each with a three-month free subscription.
- Combination XLR / 6.3mm jack inputs - For connecting a microphone or instrument cable.
- Illuminated controls - The MiniFuse's controls light up when operated and turn red when the signal level is too high
- Gain control - Adjusts the level of your connected microphone or instrument
- Instrument level switch - Toggles between line and instrument levels for an optimal, matched signal
- Monitor level control - Adjusts the main output volume for the connected speakers
- VU meter - Color-coded, real-time feedback for level control of your project
- 48 V phantom power switch - For microphones that require a power supply, the MiniFuse 2 delivers it
- Headphone level control - Adjusts the output volume of your connected headphones
- Headphone output - Connects to your favorite headphones with a 6.3mm jack
- USB-C port - connects to your computer with universal and fast USB-C
- USB-A hub port - connect any standard USB device (including MIDI controllers) to the MiniFuse to save computer USB ports
- Monitor Outputs - Left and right outputs for connecting your main studio monitors or other speakers
- MIDI DIN In/Out - Send, receive, sync and record MIDI data for your synthesizers, drum machines, sequencers and more
- Level Mix Knob - Control what the MiniFuse plays back - the mix between the input signal and the audio signal from the connected computer or device
- Direct Mono Switch - Sums the MiniFuse's inputs to a single mono signal if you prefer a more direct input sound
- USB cable included
- Color: Black
- Rack Mountable: no
- Line Inputs: 2
- Line Outputs: 2
- Mic Inputs: 2
- Phono Inputs: 0
- Instrument Inputs: 2
- Digital Output: none
- Digital Input: none
- Headphone Out: yes
- MIDI Inputs: 1 Port
- MIDI Outputs: 1 Port
- Host Port: USB
- Headphone Outs: 1
- Type: Audio Interface
- Theme: Recording and Studio