Denon DJ PRIME 4 DJ System
incl. VAT | incl. Shipping Cost
|instead of SRP||:||2,379.99 EUR|
|You save||:||601.99 EUR (25.29 %)|
available again expected 04/10/2021Delivery time: 17 ‐ 24 business days (Germany)
Check availability in store:
Central warehouse Oschatz
Denon DJ PRIME 4 DJ System is also available in the following bundles
Denon DJ PRIME 4 DJ System Product Details
257 mm (diagonal)The Denon DJ Prime 4 features a magnificent 10" multi-touch display and offers the most advanced and interactive DJ experience available today. DJs can feel, move and play their music with an elegant finger gesture. Prime 4 delivers the true mainstage feel to any DJ, in any venue, at any gig!
Thanks to Prime 4's 8 performance pads, DJs can unleash their creative energy and launch hot cues, remix, slice and roll tracks in the most modern and easiest way possible. Unprecedented on a standalone DJ system, Prime 4 combines best-in-class time-stretching to radically mix any track tempo and genre, with real-time pitch-shifting to adjust keys with a single finger movement!
Also unprecedented is the Denon DJ Prime 4's independent zone output, which allows DJs to play an entire playlist in a separate room or location while simultaneously rocking the first dance floor. And to make sure the music never stalls, Prime 4 can basically access unlimited music files and media sources thanks to four USB inputs, an SD slot and a built-in SATA drive bay. DJs can even record their entire set "live" to any connected media!
The Denon Prime 4 allows DJs to manipulate 14 built-in, club-ready sound effects to their heart's content by accessing three access parameters directly during the mix. To do this, DJs can change sweep FX and filters in a flash with a single dual-function encoder, across all 4 channels. In addition, every DJ now has full control over impressive visual elements, such as lighting and video, for every performance, thanks to Denon DJ StagelinQ connectivity and apps from DJ partners Soundswitch, Timecode and Resolume.
With Prime 4, Denon DJ showcases over 25 years of audio engineering and production experience, not least thanks to the robust, high-quality metal chassis and detailed, crystal-clear Denon DJ sound. In terms of sound, looks and performance, nothing compares to the Denon Prime 4 standalone 4-channel DJ system. The Prime 4 offers state-of-the-art DJ technology at an affordable price that is light years ahead of other current products.
New version 1.6 firmware-Highlights:
Dropbox private cloud integration (Engine PRIME, Engine OS).
In addition to industry-leading standalone streaming, Engine OS now goes a step further by giving DJs access to their music collections in Dropbox. DJs can now sync their Engine PRIME collection to Dropbox and then access it from any Engine OS system worldwide. DJs can also access Dropbox music folders directly through Engine OS hardware without having to use Engine PRIME. Both workflows provide Engine users with free access to their music stored in Dropbox.
Beatsource LINK streaming service (Engine OS)
Music streaming for open format DJs is here, thanks to Beatsource LINK. In partnership with the world's top record labels and professional DJs, Beatsource LINK offers a diverse selection of music and playlists, specially curated for open format DJs. Beatsource LINK's extensive collection can be navigated, browsed and played via any Engine OS device without the need for a computer. As with all streaming services, performance data, for example BPM, key, hot cues and loops are saved to the source drive and instantly recalled the next time the track is loaded.
Flexible Beat Grids (Engine PRIME, Engine OS)
Engine PRIME v1.6 now offers the ability to manually create dynamic beat grids for songs with multiple BPMs. Users can now set different tempo anchors to assign BPM values to different sections of a song. This feature is essential for transitions or multi-genre tracks that involve intentional tempo changes. Engine OS systems with v1.6 automatically detect tracks with flexible beat grids and apply BPM changes so that everything staysstays perfectly in sync.
- 4-deck stand-alone DJ system with Engine Prime software.
- From v1.3.3 firmware update fully integrated control via Serato DJ Pro from v.2.3.1 onwards
- 10" HD multi-touch display with gesture control (257 mm diagonal)
- Dedicated XLR zone output optionally sends separate playlist to a second room
- Built-in 2.5" SATA drive bay
- Compatible with Virtual DJ
- Direct audio recording of sets to USB stick / SD card / 2.5" Sata hard drive possible
- Two durable 6" metal jog wheels with central HD display
- 4 assignable input channels for external media sources
- 2 dedicated XLR inputs for microphones with their own controls
- StagelinQ connection for event/pro DJ lighting and video control
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- Precise 24-bit Denon DJ Legacy Audio
- Two pitch faders
- (4) USB and (1) SD input for music playback
- includes free Engine Prime music management software from Denon DJ
- Supports USB keyboard
- Dimension WxDxH: 729 x 497 x 104 mm
- Weight: 9,7 kg
Engine OS version 1.60:
- Dropbox online storage and cloud service added - Dropbox subscribers can now store their Engine Prime collection in the cloud and access it through any Engine OS product.
- Beatsource LINK added - Beatsource LINK subscribers can now stream Beatsource LINK tracks on anyEngine OS product.
- Added flexible beat grid support for multi-tempo tracks. Engine OS smart consoles display the 'master' deck with a touchable icon on the moving waveform when syncing a multi-tempo track
- Added track preview
- Added ability to load tracks by double tapping on them
- Added retrigger option for active Saved Loops
- Added BPM & pitch info for SoundCloud tracklists
- Added ability to swap split cue channel page
Bug fixes and improvements:
- Improved collection navigation behavior. By default, playlists and crates now advance immediately and don't need to be tapped/pressed a second time.
- Improved track preview, it now favors the optimal cue channel, not the active deck.
- Improved horizontal layout with deck info boxes on the left and right.
- Fixed bug where Tidal playlists were sorted alphabetically instead of in playlist order
- Fixed bug where tracks from streaming services were not marked as played after they were played.
- Fixed a bug where tracks from rekordbox did not show pitch or BPM when not analyzed.
- Fixed a bug where the Engine OS update process could hang when using the computer-based updater.
- Fixed a bug where non-Latin characters were missing in songs and lists
- Various other stability optimizations and improvements
|Type:||DJ Hardware / Controller|
No reviews for the selected language available. Show all 5 reviews
Ratenkauf by easyCredit
You have the option to easily pay the order amount in installments. This service is only available in Germany.
Finance simply and securely through our partner ConsorsFinanz. You may choose your monthly installments flexible according to your wishes. This service is only available in Germany.