Denon DJ PRIME GO DJ System
available again expected 15/08/2022
Delivery time: 44 ‐ 51 business days (Germany)
- Trusted Shops certified
- Fast delivery times
- 1 month right of withdrawal
- Buyer protection
- Secure SSL data encryption
Share with friends:
Denon DJ PRIME GO DJ System Sets
Denon DJ PRIME GO DJ System Product Details
Experience Denon PRIME power in an ultra-compact, standalone 2-channel smart DJ console. Carry the Denon PRIME GO in your backpack, prepare your DJ sets on the go and rock every gig with an uncompromising DJ workflow and feature set. PRIME GO houses the lightning-fast ENGINE OS platform and offers the same ultimate touchscreen experience as its bigger brother, the PRIME 4, but also features a rechargeable lithium-ion battery for extreme portability. Take advantage of the built-in Wi-Fi capability and stream music standalone - without a laptop - with the PRIME GO.
New Version 1.6 Firmware Highlights:
Dropbox private cloud integration (Engine PRIME, Engine OS).
In addition to industry-leading standalone streaming, Engine OS now goes a step further by giving DJs access to their music collections in Dropbox. DJs can now sync their Engine PRIME collection to Dropbox and then access it from any Engine OS system worldwide. DJs can also access Dropbox music folders directly through Engine OS hardware without having to use Engine PRIME. Both workflows provide Engine users with free access to their music stored in Dropbox.
Beatsource LINK streaming service (Engine OS)
Music streaming for open format DJs is here, thanks to Beatsource LINK. In partnership with the world's top record labels and professional DJs, Beatsource LINK offers a diverse selection of music and playlists, specially curated for open format DJs. Beatsource LINK's extensive collection can be navigated, browsed and played via any Engine OS device without the need for a computer. As with all streaming services, performance data, for example BPM, key, hot cues and loops are saved to the source drive and instantly recalled the next time the track is loaded.
Flexible Beat Grids (Engine PRIME, Engine OS)
Engine PRIME v1.6 now offers the ability to manually create dynamic beat grids for songs with multiple BPMs. Users can now set different tempo anchors to assign BPM values to different sections of a song. This feature is essential for transitions or multi-genre tracks that involve intentional tempo changes. Engine OS systems with v1.6 automatically detect tracks with flexible beat grids and apply BPM changes so that everything staysstays perfectly in sync.
- Full-featured 2 deck smart DJ console that fits in your backpack.
- 7-inch HD touchscreen with gestures
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 4 hours of performance without a power source
- Built-in internet connection via WLAN or cable for music streaming
- Dual-bank performance pads for triggering hot cues, loops and rolls
- Uncompromising professional audio quality and connectivity
- RCA aux input for media players, tablets, smartphones
- Touch-capacitive jog wheels
- Internal analysis of music files & Rekordbox™ collections directly from USB
- Standalone track preview to preview songs before loading them
- Assignable effects module, 3-band EQ and filter/sweep effects
- (2) dedicated XLR (6.3mm combo) mic inputs with level and talkover
- Media source inputs for USB and SD media
- Audio outputs:
- 2x XLR outputs (master left/right, balanced).
- 1x RCA output pair (master left/right, unbalanced)
- 2x 6.35mm outputs (Booth left/right, balanced)
- 1x 6.35mm stereo output (headphones)
- 1x 3.5mm stereo output (headphones)
- Audio inputs:
- 1x RCA input pair (line level, unbalanced)
- 2x XLR+6.35mm inputs
- 1x USB port (for USB drives)
- 1x USB port (to computer)
- 1x Ethernet port
- 1x power adapter input
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 411 x 274 x 53mm
- Weight: 3,7 kg
Engine OS version 1.60:
- Dropbox online storage and cloud service added - Dropbox subscribers can now store their Engine Prime collection in the cloud and access it through any Engine OS product.
- Beatsource LINK added - Beatsource LINK subscribers can now stream Beatsource LINK tracks on anyEngine OS product.
- Added flexible beat grid support for multi-tempo tracks. Engine OS smart consoles display the 'master' deck with a touchable icon on the moving waveform when syncing a multi-tempo track
- Added ability to load tracks by double tapping on them.
- Added retrigger option for active saved loops
- Added BPM & pitch info for SoundCloud tracklists.
Bug fixes and improvements:
- Improved collection navigation behavior. By default, playlists and crates now advance immediately and don't need to be tapped/pressed a second time.
- Improved track preview, it now favors the optimal cue channel, not the active deck.
- Improved horizontal layout with deck info boxes left and right
- Improved VU meter accuracy
- Fixed a bug where the turntable stopped responding and playback was prevented
- Fixed bug where Tidal playlists were sorted alphabetically instead of in playlist order
- Fixed a bug where tracks from streaming services were not marked as played after they were played.
- Fixed a bug where tracks from rekordbox did not show pitch or BPM when not analyzed.
- Fixed a bug where the Engine OS update process could hang when using the computer-based updater.
- Fixed a bug where non-Latin characters were missing in songs and lists
- Various other stability optimizations and improvements
- Color: Black
- USB-MIDI: USB
- Deck Support: 2
- Sound Card: yes
- Jogwheel: yes
- Set Offer: no
- Type: DJ Hardware / Controller
- Theme: DJ Equipment
Ratenkauf by easyCredit
You have the option to easily pay the order amount in installments. This service is only available in Germany.
Finance simply and securely through our partner ConsorsFinanz. You may choose your monthly installments flexible according to your wishes. This service is only available in Germany.