Korg minilogue Limited Edition PG
We are no longer offering this product. You will surely find a current product that meets your needs, because we are striving to expand our extensive product range.
No review available
Korg minilogue Limited Edition PG Product Details
Strictly limited: The well-known KORG Minilogue, which has been awarded the Red Dot Award (Industrial Design Prize), is now available in a polished grey which changes its colour from silver to dark grey and black. This limited edition model gives the original a new and very elegant look. Last but not least, the appearance of the KORG Minilogue PG is characterised by the transparent black lacquer on the wooden back of the KORG Minilogue PG and looks mega-cool and distinctive. The technical features of the new Minilogue PG are identical to the original model.
- Keyboard: 37 touch-sensitive mini-keys
- Sound generation: analog synthesis
- Polyphony: 4 voices
- Memory: 200 programs (100 ex works/100 user memories), the memories also include voice mode and sequence data, bookmarking up to 8 favorites.
- Voice-modes: 8 modes (Poly, Duo, Unison, Mono, Chord, Delay, Arp, Side Chain), With VOICE MODE DEPTH several parameters can be controlled per mode.
- Main synthesis parameters:
- VCO1: Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Pitch, Shape
- VCO2: Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Pitch, Shape
- VCO2 MODULATION: Cross Mod Depth, Pitch EG Int, Sync, Ring
- MIXER: VCO1, VCO2, Noise
- FILTER: Cutoff, Resonance, EG Int, Filter Type (2 or 4 pole), Keytrack, Velocity
- AMP EG: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- Ground floor: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- LFO: Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), EG Mod (Int, Rate, Off), Rate, Int, Target (Pitch, Shape, Cutoff)
- DELAY: Hi Pass Cutoff, Time, Feedback, Output Routing (Post Filter, Pre Filter, Bypass)
- Sequencer: Polyphonic 16-step sequencer, motion sequences can influence up to 4 parameters
- Controls: 41 controls for direct access to the permanently assigned parameters, one slider can control several parameters simultaneously if required
- Display: OLED oscilloscope for real-time display of waveform changes
- Connections: Headphones (6.3mm stereo jack), Output (6.3mm jack, mono), Audio In (6.3mm jack, mono), Sync In (3.5mm jack, mono), Sync Out (3.5mm jack, mono), Sync Out (3.5mm jack, mono), MIDI In, MIDI Out, USB Type B
- Power supply: Power supply (DC9V) KA350
- Power consumption: 10W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 500 x 300 x 85 mm
- Weight: 2,8kg
- Scope of delivery: power supply unit
|USB-MIDI:||USB and MIDI|
|MIDI Inputs:||1 Port|
|MIDI Outputs:||1 Port|
|Number of Keys:||37|