Korg wavestate Synthesizer
available again expected 06/07/2020Delivery time: 93 ‐ 100 business days (Germany)
Check availability in store:
No review available
Korg wavestate Synthesizer Product Details
With the completely revised "Wave Sequencing 2.0", the KORG wavestate combines amazingly lively sounds with a seemingly endless real-time control.
This should make it clear that the KORG wavestate is not a new edition of proven procedures, but rather a completely new instrument for a new generation of musicians, producers and composers. His versatile influences include modular synthesizers, groove boxes and algorithm-based compositions. All this in a compact housing with 37 full-size keys, making this synth an indispensable source of ideas on musical expeditions.
- Keyboard: 37 keys (velocity and release dynamic)
- Sound generation: wave sequencing 2.0
- Polyphony: 64 stereo voices
- Tone colours: Ex works: over 240 performances, 740 programs and 1000 wave sequences, storage capacity for several thousand performances
- Performance: 4 levels, reverb, EQ; All changes are saved in the performances: DAW approach (programs, wave sequences, etc. can, but do not have to be stored separately)
- Layer: program, arpeggiator, note and velocity ranges
- Program: Wave sequence, Filter, Amplitude, Pre FX, Mod FX, Delay
- Filter: 2-pin LPF, 2-pin HPF, 2-pin BPF, 2-pin Band Reject, 4-pin LPF, 4-pin HPF, 4-pin BPF, 4-pin Band Reject, Multi Filter, MS-20 LPF, MS-20 HPF, Polysix
- Modulation controls: MOD wheel, PITCH wheel, vector joystick X/Y, 8x Program/Performance Mod controls
- Modulation Other sources: 3x envelopes, vector envelope, 3x LFOs, 2x modulation processors, 2x note scaling, step sequence line, step pulse, tempo, note counting program/performance, voice counting program/performance, poly legato, velocity, exponential velocity, release velocity, gate/gate+damper, note-on trigger/note-on trigger+damper, note number, aftertouch/polyphonic aftertouch (MIDI only), MIDI control commands +/-, MIDI control commands +
- Modulation targets: Most parameters are modulatable, including the parameters of the individual wave sequence steps. Depending on the length of the wave sequence, one program offers over 1000 modulation targets.
- Pre FX: Decimator, Graphic EQ, Guitar Amp, Modern Compressor, Parametric EQ, Red Compressor, Ring Modulator, Tremolo, Wave Shaper
- Mod FX: Black Chorus/Flanger, Black Phase, CX-3 Vibrato Chorus, EP Chorus, Harmonic Chorus, Modern Chorus, Modern Phaser, Orange Phase, Polysix Ensemble, Small Phase, Talking Modulator, Vintage Chorus, Vintage Flanger, Vintage/Custom Wah, Vox Wah
- Delay: L/C/R Delay, Multiband Mod Delay, Reverse Delay, Stereo/Cross Delay, Tape Echo
- Reverb: Early Reflections, Overb
- Performance EQ: Parametric 4-band tone control
- Inputs/outputs: Headphones (6.3mm stereo jack)
- OUTPUT L/MONO and R (balanced 6.3mm TRS jacks)
- DAMPER (6.3mm jack socket)
- MIDI IN and OUT jacks
- USB B-port
- Power supply: Power supply unit (DC12V, 2500mA)
- Power consumption: 5 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 565 × 338 × 92mm
- weight: 2,9kg
- Scope of delivery: power supply unit, precautions, Quick Start Guide
|USB-MIDI:||USB and MIDI|
|MIDI Inputs:||1 Port|
|MIDI Outputs:||1 Port|
|Number of Keys:||37|
|Theme:||Recording and Studio|
Ratenkauf by easyCredit
You have the option to easily pay the order amount in installments. This service is only available in Germany.
Finance simply and securely through our partner ConsorsFinanz. You may choose your monthly installments flexible according to your wishes. This service is only available in Germany.