Moog Matriarch Analoger Synthesizer
incl. VAT | incl. Shipping Cost
|instead of SRP||:||2,299.00 EUR|
|You save||:||100.00 EUR (4.35 %)|
Check availability in store:
not on stock *
not on stock *
not on stock *
not on stock *
can be picked up immediately
- * The product can be delivered to this store within 2-4 business days. Simply select the "Pickup to Store" type of delivery during the checkout prozess.
No review available
Moog Matriarch Analoger Synthesizer Product Details
The Moog Matriarch combines creativity and playfulness. It combines patch-ready architecture with classic Moog synthesizer technology, thus enabling immense design possibilities at the highest tonal level.
The 4-part paraphonic sound engine delivers up to four notes simultaneously, which can be set in motion with the internal 256-step sequencer. Sequences can be stored and transposed in real time. With stacked VCOs, Matriarch becomes a super-fat 4-oscillator monosynth.
Matriarch modules are largely based on Bob Moog's original circuits. In addition to the obligatory ladder filter classic, these include two envelope generators, stereo analog delay and stereo VCAs. The 100% true analog signal path is extremely effective and provides a huge range of impressive sounds. Snotty power basslines are just as much a part of the repertoire as sparkling melodic patterns and ethereal surface sounds that slowly develop into infinity.
Moog Matriarch has an internally pre-patched signal path, i.e. a variety of highly interesting sounds are possible even without a patch cable. Using the 90 patch points, Matriarch becomes a fully-fledged modular system for studio and stage. Thanks to its full-size 4-octave keyboard and high-quality controllers, Matriarch is also a first-class performance keyboard.
The Matriarch works standalone as a complete synthesizer, but is also an ideal complement to Moogs DFAM, Mother-32, Grandmother or any other Eurorack modular system. In addition, Matriarch's modules are ideally suited as effect devices for processing external audio signals.
- Monophone, duophone and quadruple paraphone playable
- Stereo analog delay with up to 700ms delay, MIDI sync, stereo/ping-pong echo
- Step sequencer with up to 256 steps, 12 storable patterns, up to four notes per step
- Arpeggiator with selectable playback modes (Order, Forward/Backward, Random)
- Semi-modular with internal signal path - Patching possible but not necessary
- 90 patch sockets for countless patch options
- 49 keys (four Okatven) Fatar keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- Four analog oscillators with selectable waveform and hard sync
- Analog LFO with wide frequency range and six waveforms
- Analog Dual Filter with selectable configuration (parallel - HP/LP, stereo - LP/LP, serial - HP/LP)
- Analog Dual Envelope (ADSR)
- Dual analog VCA
- 3x voltage controlled attenuators with ring modulator function
- 2x4 parallel wired, unbuffered Mults
- Additional simple analog LFO for modulation of delay, filter and VCAs
- Audio input with 6mm mono jack socket for processing external signals (e.g. guitar, drum machine)
- Stereo outputs each with two 6mm jack sockets and mini jack sockets (Eurorack level)
- Module origin
- Oscillators: Minimoog
- Mixer: CP3 module
- Filter: classic 904A module
- Envelopes: classic 911 module
- VCAs: classic 902 module
- Analog Delay: MF-104M and 500 Series
- Type: semi-modular analog synthesizer
- Sound generation: 100% true analog
- Keyboard: 49 full-size keys (four Okatven C - C); velocity and aftertouch sensitive (velocity and aftertouch can be output as MIDI controller data and control voltages (KBD VEL Out, KB AT Out)
- Performance controller: pitchbender, mod-wheel, variable glide, connectors for expression and sustain pedals
- Number of voices: monophone, 2x paraphone, 4x paraphone
- Signal sources: Four analog oscillators with selectable waveforms, hard sync for osc 2, 3, 4, noise generator (white noise), external signal input
- Mixer: Six inputs (5x Eurorack level, 1x instrument level). DC coupled mixer with asymmetric saturation characteristics
- Filter: 24dB/Oct low pass filter with resonance, 24dB/Oct filter with resonance (HP/TP switchable) configurable (parallel HP/LP, stereo - LP/LP, serial - HP/LP)
- Modulation sources: Analog modulation oscillator (LFO) with patch output and selectable waveform (sine, sawtooth, square, ramp, staircase voltage, smoothed random voltage, sample & hold). Additional LFO (triangle, rectangle)
- Envelopes: 2x ADSR envelope with gate output
- Attenuator: 3x bipolar, voltage controlled attenuator with ring modulator function
- Mults: 2x4 parallel wired, unbuffered patch sockets
- VCAs: Two discrete VCAs configured in stereo
- Effects: Stereo analog delay with ping-pong function, MIDI and CV/clock sync, voltage-controlled mix parameter, independent L/R delay, feedback and I/O.
- Arpeggiator / Step-Sequencer: 256 steps with up to four notes simultaneously per step, 12 memory locations for sequences
- Patch points: 90 patch sockets (mini jack) on the control panel / rear panel, 49 inputs, 33 outputs, 2x4 parallel connected Mults
- Pedal inputs: 6mm jack sockets for sustain and expression pedals
- Audio input: 6mm mono jack socket (rear panel)
- Audio outputs: 2x 6mm mono jack socket for line level (rear of unit); 6mm headphone socket with own volume control (rear of unit); 2x mini jack sockets with Eurorack level; 2x mini jack sockets for delay output
- MIDI I/O: 5-pin DIN sockets for In/Out/Thru, MIDI via USB (rear panel)
- Dimensions: 81,3cm x 36,2cm x 14cm (W/D/H)
- Weight: 10,9kg (net)
- Power supply: Supplied plug-in power supply 12VDC (tip = positive pole), 2A, 100V-240VAC, 50/60Hz, screwable connector
|USB-MIDI:||USB and MIDI|
|MIDI Inputs:||1 Port|
|MIDI Outputs:||2 Ports|
|Number of Keys:||49|
Ratenkauf by easyCredit
You have the option to easily pay the order amount in installments. This service is only available in Germany.
Finance simply and securely through our partner ConsorsFinanz. You may choose your monthly installments flexible according to your wishes. This service is only available in Germany.