MOTU 16A AVB
incl. VAT | incl. Shipping Cost
|instead of SRP||:||1,699.95 EUR|
|You save||:||250.95 EUR (14.76 %)|
Check availability in store:
No review available
MOTU 16A AVB Product Details
The MOTU AVB 16A Thunderbolt™ audio interface has an incredibly wide dynamic range, offers the functions of a large mixing console and has a total of 64 input/output audio channels (32 input and 32 output channels). The 16A can be operated via Thunderbolt or USB 2.0 (USB 3.0 compatible). As an interface, standalone mixer or patchbay, the 16A has 32 discrete inputs and 32 discrete outputs, including 16 balanced analog jack inputs, 16 balanced analog jack outputs and two 8-channel digital ADAT banks. A powerful DSP gives you the quality of a 48-channel mixer with 12 stereo buses and 32-bit floating-point effect processing, including modeled analog equalizers, vintage compression and classic reverb.
The device's extensive routing network connects inputs to outputs and routes inputs to multiple destinations within the network. Use the 16A as a standalone mixer and control everything from its innovative web app running on your iPad™, iPhone™, tablet, smart phone or laptop.
Connect a second MOTU AVB interface (1248, 8M or 16A) using a simple Ethernet cable. Add more inputs and outputs with the MOTU AVB Switch (sold separately). Create an AVB audio network with multiple switches and less than a millisecond latency - even over long cable connections. Stream hundreds of channels across devices and computers on the network. From initial recording to mastering, the 16A delivers outstanding sound quality, user-friendly operation and reliable performance.
- Sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz
- Analog inputs: 16 x 6.3 mm line (balanced/unbalanced)
- Analog outputs: 16 x 6.3 mm line (balanced)
- Digital I/O: 16-channel ADAT optical, stereo RCA S/PDIF
- Total I/O: 32 inputs, 32 outputs
- Sync I/O: Word Clock
- excellent audio quality: dynamic range 123 dB, -110 dB THD+N
- universal connectivity: Thunderbolt or USB
- integrated DSP with mixer and effects: 48 inputs, 12 stereo busses, 4-band EQ
- 32-bit floating point DSP: unlimited headroom and highest sound quality
- Modulation of vintage effects: Classic Reverb, LA-2A Compressor, British Analog Consoles EQ
- System expansion and audio network operation: connect second MOTU AVB interface via simple Cat-5e network cable or up to 5 devices via optional AVB switch
- Routing and splitting matrix: flexible allocation from each input to any number of outputs
- 256-channel network on the main computer: up to 128 I/O simultaneously via Thunderbolt
- Web App control: DSP control, mixing, routing and effects via laptop, tablet or smartphone
- wireless standalone mixing: Cable connection to router and control via Tablet/Smartphone without PC, ideal for live use
- detailed metering: large backlit LCD for all signal activities
|MIDI Inputs:||0 Ports|
|MIDI Outputs:||0 Ports|
|Host Port:||USB / Thunderbolt|
|Theme:||Recording and Studio|
Ratenkauf by easyCredit
You have the option to easily pay the order amount in installments. This service is only available in Germany.
Finance simply and securely through our partner ConsorsFinanz. You may choose your monthly installments flexible according to your wishes. This service is only available in Germany.