Pioneer DJ DJM-S5
Delivery time: 1 ‐ 2 business days (Germany)
Check availability in store:
- Dresden: can be picked up immediately
- Halle (Saale): not on stock *
- Leipzig Connewitz: not on stock *
- Leipzig Centre: not on stock *
- Oschatz: not on stock *
- Central warehouse Oschatz: can be picked up immediately
- * The product can be delivered to this store within 2-4 business days. Simply select the "Pickup to Store" type of delivery during the checkout prozess.
- Trusted Shops certified
- Fast delivery times
- 1 month right of withdrawal
- Buyer protection
- Secure SSL data encryption
Share with friends:
Pioneer DJ DJM-S5 Sets
Pioneer DJ DJM-S5 Product Details
If you've ever watched pro battle DJs with mixers like the DJM-S11, the layout of the Pioneer DJM-S5 will look familiar. The new mixer offers the perfect balance of ease of use and exciting performance features to spice up mixes on the fly. The popular MAGVEL FADER PRO feels great when scratching, and the "Feeling Adjust" control lets you set the "perfect weight" for the fader. The MAGVEL FADER PRO is very robust, built for permanent use and ideal for perfecting your own mixing techniques.
With the Pioneer DJ DJM-S5, you can start scratching right away, even if you've never tried it before. To do so, simply select one of the six scratch patterns and turn on the scratch cutter function with the effect lever. Now, if you turn the control vinyl or jog wheel (when using the DVS control) back and forth on the deck, the DJM-S5 does the rest. The mixer adds a cutting effect to the track that perfectly matches the track playing on the other deck. This emulates, without having to move the crossfader, the popular Transformer scratch technique that normally requires complicated crossfader movements.
This feature is great for learning how to scratch. You can first concentrate on finding the right timing in interaction with the control vinyl. The next step is to move on to more sophisticated techniques, such as using the crossfader to cut the sound in the right places. For example, if you select the forward scratch cut pattern, you can use it to practice stopping the control vinyl at the right moment and pulling it back to the right point to start the scratch again. This also works without closing the fader to fade out the "rewind" sound between forward scratches.
Once you connect the DJM-S5 to a PC/Mac running Serato DJ Pro, you can use the software for free, including a variety of professional performance features. The mixer also opens up the free use of Serato DVS to use analog turntables with a control vinyl or DJ players to play and scratch tracks in its Serato Crates. If you want to stream a set and add speech or vocals to the performance, no external equipment such as a sound card is required. All sounds are sent to the stream via Serato DJ Pro.
- 2-channel scratch-style DJ mixer
- Software: Serato DJ Pro
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- S/N ratio: 108 dB (USB), 94 dB (LINE), 82 dB (PHONO), 75 dB (MIC), 94 dB (AUX)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.003% (USB), 0.007% (LINE)
- 2 x LINE / PHONO (RCA)
- 1 x MIC (XLR/6.3 mm TRS combo jack)
- 1 x AUX (RCA)
- 1 x MASTER (XLR)
- 1 x BOOTH / MASTER (RCA)
- 2 x HEADPHONES (6.3 mm stereo jack, 3.5 mm stereo mini jack)
- USB: PC/Mac connector & 1 x USB Type-C power supply.
- Power supply: USB Type-C Bus Power
- Power consumption: 5V / 500 mA
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 245 x 363.5 x 107.9 mm
- Weight: 3.4 kg
- Accessories: USB cable (USB Type-A to USB Type-C), quick start guide
- Channels: 2
- Effect Processor: no
- Talkover: yes
- USB Port: yes
- Mic Inputs: 1
- Sound Card: yes
- Color: Multi-Colored
- Type: DJ Mixer
- Theme: DJ Equipment
Ratenkauf by easyCredit
You have the option to easily pay the order amount in installments. This service is only available in Germany.
Finance simply and securely through our partner ConsorsFinanz. You may choose your monthly installments flexible according to your wishes. This service is only available in Germany.