PreSonus Eris E3.5 Paar
incl. VAT | incl. Shipping Cost
|instead of SRP||:||99.00 EUR|
|You save||:||1.00 EUR|
Check availability in store:
not on stock *
not on stock *
not on stock *
not on stock *
can be picked up immediately
- * The product can be delivered to this store within 2-4 business days. Simply select the "Pickup to Store" type of delivery during the checkout prozess.
PreSonus Eris E3.5 Paar Product Details
PreSonus® Eris-series studio monitors are used worldwide by audio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Ideal for gaming and home video production, the Eris E3.5 employs the same technology as the larger Eris models to deliver studio-quality sound, with a smooth and accurate frequency response. Yet they’re compact enough to fit almost anywhere.
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a woven composite, low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E3.5’s 3.5-inch woofer result in a more constant dispersion pattern throughout the frequency range, resulting in less time-smeared audio and cleaner overall sound.
The Eris E3.5 is equipped with a one-inch silk-dome tweeter that produces a smooth and refined sound, accurately reproducing transients and high frequencies. The tweeter is designed to radiate sound with a fairly wide dispersion pattern, creating a large optimal listening area or “sweet spot” so you can move around and still hear everything accurately.
A speaker’s response is affected by where you place it and the acoustics of your space. That’s why Eris E3.5 active media reference monitors offer easy-to-adjust high- and low-frequency controls. A convenient front-panel volume knob sets both the speaker level and the integrated headphone amplifier level. Be careful with that volume knob, though: Eris E3.5s are driven by an onboard 25 watt/side power amplifier and can get a lot louder than you may expect, while still delivering clear, accurate audio.
With three different types of audio inputs, it’s easy to feed audio to your Eris monitors from a mixer, an interface, a media player, or almost any other line-level source. The Eris E3.5 is equipped with rear-panel, ¼-inch TRS and RCA inputs, as well as front-panel ⅛-inch stereo, unbalanced line inputs for use with mobile audio devices. With this selection, you’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up with virtually any line-level source, including your smartphone or tablet. The loud, clear, front-panel headphone amplifier lets you work and play in stealth mode, without disturbing your housemates.
Like all PreSonus monitor speakers, the Eris E3.5 offers consistent, accurate listening, with the smooth and even frequency response that has made Eris monitors popular around the world. Their compact and powerful design makes them an ideal solution for any small space.
- 3.5-inch (89 mm) woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Rear-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- Frequency response: 80 Hz to 20 kHz
- Peak SPL: 100 dB
- Balanced 1⁄4” TRS and unbalanced RCA inputs
- High-frequency shelf EQ with ± 6 dB of boost/cut centered at 10 kHz
- Low-frequency shelf EQ with +/- 6 dB of boost/cut centered at 100 Hz
- High- and low-frequency tuning controls
- Front-panel Volume control for speakers and headphone amplifier
- 1/8” stereo Auxiliary input
- 1/8” headphone output
- Front-panel volume control
- The LED above the volume control indicates power status.
- Rear bass-reflex port
- Class A/B amplifier
- 50 watt (25W/side), Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS, unbalanced 1/8-inch stereo, and RCA inputs
- Integrated stereo headphone amplifier with front-panel 1/8-inch output
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8 kHz
- Amplifier Power: 25W/speaker
- LF Driver: 3.5"
- HF Driver: 1” silk dome
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter): 100 dB
- Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Volume Range: A-type taper
- MF Control Variable: (-6 to +6 dB, center 100 Hz)
- HF Control Variable: (-6 to +6 dB, center 10 kHz)
- Protection: RF interference, Output-current limiting, Over-temperature, Turn-on/off transient, Subsonic filter, External mains fuse
- Power: 100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Width: 5.6" (141 mm)
- Depth: 6.4" (162 mm)
- Height: 8.3" (210 mm)
- Weight (per pair): 6.4 lb. (2.9 kg)
|Woofer:||1 x 3,5|
|Frequency Range from:||80 Hz|
|Frequency Range to:||20000 Hz|
|Theme:||Recording and Studio|
Die Lautsprecher machen was sie sollen sie Funktionieren sehr gut jedoch bemängel ich das die Boxenkästen etwas zu dünnwandig sind etwas mehr Material wäre viel besser gewesen.Ich würde die Boxen aber wieder kaufen wen sie um mindestens 15€ im Preis runter gehen.