RME FireFace UFX II
incl. VAT | incl. Shipping Cost
|instead of SRP||:||1,999.00 EUR|
|You save||:||150.00 EUR (7.50 %)|
available again expected 03/01/2022Delivery time: 265 ‐ 272 business days (Germany)
Check availability in store:
Central warehouse Oschatz
No review available
RME FireFace UFX II Product Details
The RME Fireface UFX II with 60 audio channels, sample rates up to 192 kHz, the possibility of direct USB recording (DURec) and the PC or Mac independent flexibility through the USB connection is the ideal solution for a wide range of applications in producing, recording and mixing.
12 analog, 16 ADAT and 2 AES channels each provide 30 inputs and 30 outputs via USB 2.0 with the legendary RME low latency hardware and ultra-stable RME audio drivers. Thanks to the USB remote connection, the UFX II can also be operated conveniently in stand-alone mode with the optionally available RME ARC USB (Advanced USB Remote Control).
Brand new AD/DA converters, optimized analog I/O circuits and improved signal-to-noise ratio and distortion guarantee pure and transparent sound. A new PAD-less microphone circuit design with a maximum input level of +18 dBu and a gain range of 75 dB makes for smooth recording in any situation with any source.
New low impedance (2 Ohm) hi-power headphone outputs with a maximum output level of +19 dBu provide enough power and volume for any type of headphone, high or low impedance.
- 30 input / 30 output channels
- 12x Analog I/O
- 4x Mic / Instr. Preamp, digitally controllable
- 2x Headphone Out
- 1x AES/EBU I/O
- 2x ADAT I/O (or 1 x ADAT I/O plus 1 x SPDIF I/O optical)
- 1x Word Clock I/O
- 2x MIDI I/O
- 1x USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 3.0)
- Sample frequencies up to 192 kHz
- 60 channels I/O via USB 2.0
- digital gain control for all inputs (Mic, Line, Instrument)
- MIC In: max. +18 dBu, 75 dB gain range
- PHONES Out: max +19 dBu, 2 Ohm Impedance
- improved DURec (direct recording to USB media)
- Steady Clock II for maximum jitter suppression
- DSP with EQ, Dynamics and Reverb
- latest AD / DA converters
- TotalMix FX software (1800 channel mixer with 46 bit internal resolution)
- DIGICheck Software (Metering and Analysis Tool)
- TFT display and volume controller
- stand-alone operation
- iPad™ compatible (Class Compliant Mode)
|Digital Output:||ADAT / S/PDIF|
|Digital Input:||ADAT / S/PDIF|
|MIDI Inputs:||1 Port|
|MIDI Outputs:||1 Port|
|Theme:||Recording and Studio|
Ratenkauf by easyCredit
You have the option to easily pay the order amount in installments. This service is only available in Germany.
Finance simply and securely through our partner ConsorsFinanz. You may choose your monthly installments flexible according to your wishes. This service is only available in Germany.