SPL PassEQ red
Check availability in store:
No review available
SPL PassEQ red Product Details
The new PASSEQ now features an air band, an output control with rasterized +/-10dB control, and a mid-range cut band that starts at 200Hz. We have thus implemented the wishes of many mastering engineers.
In addition, we had individual coils for the filters custom-made and optimized the bandwidths per frequency range. Look forward to a new sound experience.
- 12 switchable frequencies per band, total 36
- Max. Input level: + 32.5 dBu
- Input impedance: 20 kOhm (sym.)
- Max. Output level: + 32.5 dBu
- Output impedance: ' 600 Ohm (sym.)
- Harmonic distortion: at -30 dBu: 0.076%, at -20 dBu: 0.026%, at 0 dBu: 0.026%, at +10 dBu: 0.0086%, at +30 dBu: 0.0012%
- Noise (unweighted, (Gain +0 dBu, EQ = 0dB B/C): - 91,8 dBu
- Noise (A-weighted, (Gain +0 dBu, EQ = 0dB B/C): - 95,2 dBu
- Noise CCIR, (Gain +0 dBu, EQ = 0dB B/C): -86.2 dBu
- THD & N (Gain +0 dBu, EQ = 0dB B/C): ' 102 dB
- Common mode rejection: ' -60 dBu (at 1kHz, Gain +0 dBu, EQ = 0dB B/C)
- Transmission bandwidth (-3 dB): 10 Hz-200 kHz
- Editable frequency range: 10 Hz-35kHz
- Power consumption: 0.06Amp, 230V/50Hz, 9.5Watt, 13.6VA // 0.09Amp, 115V/60Hz, 9.5Watt, 13.6VA
- Housing: (19 inch, 4U), 482 x 177 x 311.5 mm (incl. decorative and mounting front)
- weight: 10,2kg
|Theme:||Recording and Studio|
Ratenkauf by easyCredit
You have the option to easily pay the order amount in installments. This service is only available in Germany.
Finance simply and securely through our partner ConsorsFinanz. You may choose your monthly installments flexible according to your wishes. This service is only available in Germany.