Gewa Violine Germania 10 Modell Paris antik
We are no longer offering this product. You will surely find a current product that meets your needs, because we are striving to expand our extensive product range.
No review available
Gewa Violine Germania 10 Modell Paris antik Product Details
The violin Germania "Paris Antik" was created entirely in the hands of experienced instrument makers from Germany. This makes it captivating in terms of sound and response. Music students in particular can benefit from the characteristics of this instrument, because from the very beginning they have a violin in their hands that offers all the possibilities of playful articulation.
- "Made in Germany"
- Manufacture: Workshops GEWA Adorf
- Development & Concept: GEWA Adorf / Master Violinmaker Marko Ackert
- selected Bosnian mountain maple
- selected spruce top worked on clay
- open-pored hand varnishing on spirit basis
- very good response due to thin lacquer application
- ebony set
- Model: Paris antique
- Size: 4/4
- Finish: dark red brown transparent natural resin varnish
|incl. Cleaning Set:||no|
|Size String Instrument:||4/4|