IMG Stage Line DSP-26
available again expected 01/02/2021Delivery time: 104 ‐ 111 business days (Germany)
Check availability in store:
No review available
IMG Stage Line DSP-26 Product Details
The DSP-26 is a speaker management system with state-of-the-art DSP processors and digital converters. This system combines active crossover network, parametric equalizer, delay and peak limiter in one unit. Every feature and adjustment can be edited individually for the six output channels. It is operated directly at the unit or via the USB interface on the PC (or MAC) by means of an intuitively operated graphical user interface.
- Digital speaker management system
- 2 analogue inputs and 6 analogue outputs (XLR, balanced)
- 64-bit DSP, sampling rate: 96 kHz
- Dynamic range: > 114 dB
- Latency: < 1 ms
- Routing fader for user-defined routing of the inputs to the outputs
- Graphical user interface, PC editing software
- 50 user presets can be stored
- Remote control via USB
- Dot matrix display with 2 x 16 characters
- VU meter with 8 LEDs for each channel, level display and peak
- 482 mm (19") rack installation, 1 RS Input (data for each channel):
- Gain control: -48 dB to +12 dB Output (data for each channel):
- Gain control: -48 dB to +12 dB
- 10 parametric equalizers with 8 types of filters each
- 2 crossover networks with Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley and Bessel filters as well as individually adjustable types of filters from 6 to 24dB/oct.
- Delay to be switched between time (ms) and distance (m): 5 ms max. in steps of 10 µsec or 1.71 m max in steps of 3.4 mm
- Limiter, threshold: from -48 dBu to +9 dBu
- Routing mix for level adjustment via routing fader
- Selectable phase (invert, 180°)
- Type: digital speaker management system
- Frequency range: 10-30,000 Hz
- Input signal: ≤ 10 V
- Output signal: ≤ 2 V
- Crossover frequency: 70 Hz-1 kHz, 12 dB/oct., 910 Hz-8 kHz, 12 dB/oct., subwoofer 80/120 Hz, 24 dB/oct.
- S/N ratio: > 110 dB
- THD: < 0.005%
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Power supply: via suppl. plug-in PSU
- Dimensions: 482 x 44 x 175 mm, 1 RS
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, bal.
- Outputs: 6 x XLR, bal.
- Other features: USB
Ratenkauf by easyCredit
You have the option to easily pay the order amount in installments. This service is only available in Germany.