IMG Stage Line TXS-626
We are no longer offering this product. You will surely find a current product that meets your needs, because we are striving to expand our extensive product range.
No review available
IMG Stage Line TXS-626 Product Details
This is an IMG Stage Line TXS-626 is a 2-channel multi-frequency receiver unit with automatic search function. The device has a sturdy metal housing and a power supply unit is included in the scope of delivery.
- 1,000 selectable UHF frequencies (672.000-696.975 MHz) for each channel (10 groups with 100 frequencies each)
- ACT function for transmitting selected frequency to pocket transmitter TXS-606LT or hand-held microphone TXS-606HT via infrared signal
- True diversity system with removable antennas (BNC connection)
- Volume and squelch controls for each channel
- Each channel with LCD for indicating group/channel, antenna A/B, RF receiving level, AF audio level and additional LED level display for indicating audio level
- XLR output for each channel, bal.
- 6.3 mm output for mixed signal
- Robust metal housing
- Supplied with power supply
- 482 mm (19") rack installation, 1 RS
- Type: receiver unit
- Carrier frequency range: 672.000-696.975 MHz
- Audio frequency range: 30-18,000 Hz
- Channels: 2
- THD: < 0.5%
- Dynamic range: 100 dB
- RF S/N ratio: 105 dB
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Audio signal receiver: 350 mV/600 Ω (jack), 25 mV/600 Ω (XLR, bal.)
- Power supply receiver: via encl. plug-in power supply
- Width receiver: 482 mm
- Height receiver: 45 mm
- Depth receiver: 195 mm
- Weight receiver: 1.8 kg
- Connections receiver: 2 x XLR, bal., 1 x 6.3 mm jack, unbal.
|Theme:||PA and Sonication|