Marian Seraph M2-F
incl. VAT | incl. Shipping Cost
|instead of SRP||:||1,093.61 EUR|
|You save||:||64.61 EUR (5.91 %)|
Check availability in store:
No review available
Marian Seraph M2-F Product Details
The Marian Seraph M2 F is a premium PCI audio interface. Up to 256 channels are available via MADI with a quality of 24 bit. 256 channels at 48 kHz and 128 channels at 96 kHz can be used. The signal transmission takes place via 4 electrical BNC or 2 optical SC connectors. Using the TDM SyncBus, the SERAPH M2 F MWX can be upgraded with up to 3 more of its kind or with any other SyncBus compatible MARIAN sound system. The volume of each channel can be controlled separately and for each output you can set which signal should appear here: the playback signal from the computer or a latency-free duplicate of any input signal on the sound system.
- 24 bit / 96 kHz
- up to 256 channels via MADI (256 channels at 48 kHz, 128 channels at 96 kHz)
- 2x MADI input optical
- 2x MADI output optical
- Multi-Card Support
- PCIe Busmaster DMA with Direct ASIO Support
- compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/Server 2003/2008 (32-bit and 64-bit),
- Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows Server 2008.R2/2012 (64-bit)
- as well as Mac OSX 10.4, 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7
- incl. Magix Samplitude Pro X2 Silver
|MIDI Inputs:||0 Ports|
|MIDI Outputs:||0 Ports|
|Theme:||Recording and Studio|
Ratenkauf by easyCredit
You have the option to easily pay the order amount in installments. This service is only available in Germany.
Finance simply and securely through our partner ConsorsFinanz. You may choose your monthly installments flexible according to your wishes. This service is only available in Germany.