Pioneer DJ PLX-1000 Turntable B-Ware
We are no longer offering this product. You will surely find a current product that meets your needs, because we are striving to expand our extensive product range.
No review available
Pioneer DJ PLX-1000 Turntable B-Ware Product Details
Device from exhibition with slight signs of wear on chassis.
Fitting case: 590004
The PLX-1000 is precision engineered for the booth, drawing on 50 years’ experience of making high-end turntables. This high-torque direct drive turntable is equipped with a classic layout and a rubber-lined, S-shaped tone arm that improves isolation and prevents feedback. It is solidly built for excellent vibration damping and ultra-precise, high grade audio playback.
Featuring next generation improvements, the PLX-1000 is the perfect score for professional DJs and vinyl enthusiasts. Combine this turntable with your Pioneer DJM mixer and get the ideal DJ system set-up.
- Power Requirements AC 220-240V / 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 9 W
- Weight 13.1 kg
- Dimensions 453 x 159 x 353 mm
- Output 1 x RCA
- Accessories: Turntable sheet, Slip mat and sheet, Dust cover, Head shell, Balance, sub and shell weights, Audio cable, Ground wire
- Drive Method Quartz lock, servo-type, direct drive
- Motor 3-phase, brushless DC motor
- Braking System Electronic brake
- Rotation Speed 33⅓-45 rpm
- Rotation Adjustment Range ±8%, ±16%, ±50%
- Wow and Flutter < 0.1% WRMS (JIS WTD)
- S/N Ratio 70 dB
- Turntable Aluminium, die-casting diameter: 332 mm
- Starting Torque > 4.5 kg/cm
- Start Time 0.3 seconds (at 33⅓ rpm)
- Arm Type: Universal type S-shape tone arm, Gimbal-supported type bearing structure, Static balance type
- Effective Length 230 mm
- Overhang 15 mm
- Tracking Error Within 3°
- Height Adjustment Range 6 mm
- Stylus Pressure Variable Range 0-4 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Cartridge Weight 3.5-13 g (single cartridge), With shell weight: 3.5-6.5 g, With balance weight: 6.0-10 g, With sub weight: 9.5-13 g