SEEBURG acoustic line DSP 2.6
Check availability in store:
No review available
SEEBURG acoustic line DSP 2.6 Product Details
The DSP 2.6 combines a high quality 2-in / 6-out loudspeaker management system with a system connection panel including all necessary input and output connections in one device, thus making the configuration of a professional amp rack a very simple matter. The two low-noise analog inputs are actively balanced, with characteristics which closely simulate those of a balancing transformer.
Audio files for programming the DSP 2.6 can be generated on the Seeburg website with the program “LPI” (Loudspeaker Programming Interface).
- Signal-processor: HDLM FPGA 32 bit floating point
- Samplingfrequency: 96 kHz
- AD/DA: 24 bit
- Number of Filters: 160 (20 per Input, 20 per Output)
- maximum level inputs (0.1% THD): 25 dBu
- dynamic range inputs: > 131 dB
- CMRR reell (50Hz): > 82 dB
- maximum level outputs (0.1% THD): 14.5 dBu
- dynamic range outputs: 120 dB
- frequency response (0/-0.2 dB): 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- frequency response (0/-3 dB): 20 Hz – 40 kHz
- THD+N (14 dBu, 1 kHz): < 0.003%
- gain, nominal: 0 dB
- signal-to-noise ratio: -126 dBFS CCIR-RMS
- background noise: -107 dBu(A)
- Latency: 0.8 ms
- power supply: 90–240 V~, 50/60 Hz
- power consumption: nominell 10 W, max. 15 W
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- Size: 483 (19") x 45 (1 HE) x 147 mm
Ratenkauf by easyCredit
You have the option to easily pay the order amount in installments. This service is only available in Germany.
Finance simply and securely through our partner ConsorsFinanz. You may choose your monthly installments flexible according to your wishes. This service is only available in Germany.