Soundcraft Ui24R 24 Kanal Digital Mischpult
|instead of SRP||:||1,302.00 EUR|
|You save||:||503.00 EUR (38.63 %)|
available again expected 25/04/2022
Delivery time: 141 ‐ 148 business days (Germany)
- Trusted Shops certified
- Fast delivery times
- 1 month right of withdrawal
- Buyer protection
- Secure SSL data encryption
Share with friends:
Soundcraft Ui24R 24 Kanal Digital Mischpult Product Details
The Soundcraft Ui24R is a digital mixing console and powerful multi-track USB recorder with integrated dual-band WiFi, HDMI and Ethernet connection. 24 input channels can be easily controlled from up to ten PCs, tablets and smartphones. An app is not necessary for this, it suffices the HTML5 browser of the smartphone or tablet.
The possibilities for signal processing via the graphical user interface are considerable. From professional compressors and de-esters to feedback suppression, amp modelling, input/output delays and 120-band real-time analyzers, there are no wishes unfulfilled. The Studer-Preamp design guarantees fat, warm analog sound. Another highlight are the flexible recording possibilities. This means that 22 tracks can be recorded to the DAW simultaneously on a USB stick and via USB-B port. The low latency of the USB-B port also allows use as an audio interface. Insert your plug-ins from the computer into the channels and create a multitrack recording of your live concert on the USB stick.
The Soundcraft Ui24R can be used as a stage box mixer on stage, in the rehearsal room and in the studio. The device is also ideal for fixed installations, as all settings can be saved and recalled at any time.
- Easy control with up to ten tablets/smartphones via integrated dual-band WLAN, network and HDMI connections.
- Convenient graphical mixer interface for all iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS and Linux browsers.
- 2 USB interfaces enable parallel multi-track recording - direct to memory (USB stick) and to the DAW in the computer.
- Simultaneous use as audio interface and Multi-Track USB recorder.
- Outstanding sound through Studer preamp design and professional sound editing by Lexicon, dbx and DigiTech.
- 24-channel mixer with integrated stagebox and DSP
- Parallel 22-track multitrack recording on USB stick and via computer interface
- Dualband WLAN and Ethernet integrated (2 antennas, 2.4/5 GHz)
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, Linux (via HTML5)
- Up to 10 devices simultaneously (tablet, smartphone, PC)
- Signal processing from dbx, Lexicon, Digitech
- Dimensions: 19 "/4 U
- Weight: 5,1 kg
- 20 high quality Studer mic preamps
- Saveable gain and +48 volt status
- Input channels with 250 ms delay, 4-band Parametric EQ, Gate, Compressor, De-Esser, HPF
- Channel 1/2 incl. Digitech Amp Modelling
- 8 Aux buses with 31-band graphics EQ, AFS2 feedback suppression, dbx compressor
- stereo sum with 31-band graphic EQ, dbx compressor
- 120-band real-time analyzer (inputs and outputs)
- 500 ms (approx. 170 m) Delay in the output busses
- 4 Lexicon effect buses (reverse, delay, chorus, room)
- Subgroups, View Groups, Mute Groups
- Show/Snapshot call with Security Lock
- 20 Mic/Line inputs (10x XLR, 10x Combo)
- 2 RCA/Cinch line inputs
- 2-Channel USB Media Player (MP3, WAV, AIFF Playback)
- 22-channel USB recording direct to memory
- 32 channel recording interface (I/O via USB-B port)
- 2 additional USB ports for controller and updates
- 2 XLR and Jack Main Outputs
- 8 XLR Aux Outputs
- 2 headphone outputs
- RJ45 Ethernet connection
- HDMI port for mixer control via monitor
- Type: Mixer
- Theme: PA and Sonication
Ratenkauf by easyCredit
You have the option to easily pay the order amount in installments. This service is only available in Germany.
Finance simply and securely through our partner ConsorsFinanz. You may choose your monthly installments flexible according to your wishes. This service is only available in Germany.