Denon DJ SC6000 PRIME DJ Media Player
incl. VAT | incl. Shipping Cost
|instead of SRP||:||1,799.99 EUR|
|You save||:||300.99 EUR (16.72 %)|
available again expected 23/08/2021Delivery time: 21 ‐ 28 business days (Germany)
Check availability in store:
Central warehouse Oschatz
No review available
Denon DJ SC6000 PRIME DJ Media Player is also available in the following bundles
Denon DJ SC6000 PRIME DJ Media Player Product Details
The Denon SC6000 PRIME is a Pro DJ media player with 10.1-inch touchscreen and Wi-Fi music streaming.
The SC6000 PRIME features the powerful ENGINE OS, a 10.1-inch touchscreen, wireless streaming, an internal HDD slot, a large 8.5-inch jog wheel and performance pads with sophisticated design lighting. With this extensive arsenal of creative tools, the SC6000 raises the bar for stage-ready DJ technology. Don't accept imitations, get the maximum creative potential out of yourself and welcome the future with the Denon SC6000 PRIME.
Now New: In addition to Engine OS 1.6, Serato DJ Pro version 2.4.6 now supports performance control with the SC6000 & SC6000M PRIME, giving DJs a fantastic 10.1-inch window into the Serato workflow. The full-color moving waveforms give DJs an instant overview of track progress and key track data, while the expanded library view gives all DJs the space they need to browse their playlists and collections.
- Standalone professional flagship DJ media player powered by the powerful ENGINE OS.
- HD 10.1-inch touchscreen with excellent visual and interactive user interface
- Integrated Internet capability via WLAN or cable for music streaming
- Rubber performance pads with excellent response and sophisticated illumination
- Built-in HDD drive bay to store music on the device
- IEC connector for a secure fit
- Standalone track preview
- Serato DJ Pro controller mode will be available in a future free update
- Class-leading time-stretching and key change/sync algorithms
- Internal analysis of music files (including Rekordbox™ collections).
- Dual-layer playback with independent analog/digital outputs
- StagelinQ connection for professional event/DJ lighting and video control
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- Compatible with Virtual DJ
- Playable media: SD/SDHC card, USB mass storage (USB stick, external HDD enclosures)
- File systems: exFAT, FAT32 (recommended)
- File formats: AAC/M4A, AIF/AIFF (44.1-192kHz, 16-32-bit), ALAC, FLAC, MP3 (32-320kbps), MP4, Ogg Vorbis, WAV (44.1-192kHz, 16-32-bit)
- Turntable 8.0" / 204mm (diameter)
- Screen 10.1" / 254mm (diagonal)
- Jog wheel 89mm (diameter) Full-color LED display
- Full color LED backlit display with touch interface
- 2x pairs of RCA outputs
- 2x coaxial digital outputs
- 1x 3.5 mm mini-TS input (remote start)
- 3x USB Type-A ports (for USB drives) (Ports on the back feed 900 mA for USB 3.0 devices, 500 mA for USB 2.0 devices. Front port supplies 500 mA for USB 2.0 devices only).
- 1x USB Type-B port (for computer connection)
- 1x SD Card Slot
- 1x Ethernet Link Port
- 1x IEC power connector
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 320 x 419 x 135 mm
Engine OS version 1.60:
- Dropbox online storage and cloud service added - Dropbox subscribers can now store their Engine Prime collection in the cloud and access it through any Engine OS product.
- Beatsource LINK added - Beatsource LINK subscribers can now stream Beatsource LINK tracks on anyEngine OS product.
- Added flexible beat grid support for multi-tempo tracks. Engine OS smart consoles display the 'master' deck with a touchable icon on the moving waveform when syncing a multi-tempo track
- Added ability to load tracks by double tapping on them.
- Added retrigger option for active saved loops
- Added BPM & pitch info for SoundCloud tracklists.
Bug fixes and improvements:
- Improved collection navigation behavior. By default, playlists and crates now advance immediately and don't need to be tapped/pressed a second time.
- Improved track preview, it now favors the optimal cue channel, not the active deck.
- Fixed bug where Tidal playlists were sorted alphabetically instead of playlist order.
- Fixed a bug where tracks from streaming services were not marked as played after they were played.
- Fixed a bug where tracks from rekordbox did not show pitch or BPM when not analyzed.
- Fixed a bug where the Engine OS update process could hang when using the computer-based updater.
- Fixed a bug where non-Latin characters were missing in songs and lists
- Various other stability optimizations and improvements
Serato 2.4.6 integration:
- Full color moving RGB waveforms
- 1:1 hardware control for decks 1 to 4
- Access to Serato DJ Pro hot cues, loops, roll, slicer, sampler, beat jump, and pitch play (Pitch 'N Time DJ license requiredliSort library by track, artist, BPM, key, or beat
- Extensive track data: Beat, Loop, Beat Jump, Sync, BPM, Pitch Range, Pitch % Adjustment.
- Track search as if you were setting down a record needle
- Certified OSA (Official Serato Accessory - requires compatible audio interface / mixer)
Ratenkauf by easyCredit
You have the option to easily pay the order amount in installments. This service is only available in Germany.
Finance simply and securely through our partner ConsorsFinanz. You may choose your monthly installments flexible according to your wishes. This service is only available in Germany.