DSI Sequential Take 5
Delivery time: 1 ‐ 2 business days (Germany)
Check availability in store:
- Dresden: not on stock *
- Halle (Saale): not on stock *
- Leipzig Connewitz: not on stock *
- Leipzig Centre: not on stock *
- Oschatz: not on stock *
- Central warehouse Oschatz: can be picked up immediately
- * The product can be delivered to this store within 2-4 business days. Simply select the "Pickup to Store" type of delivery during the checkout prozess.
- Trusted Shops certified
- Fast delivery times
- 1 month right of withdrawal
- Buyer protection
- Secure SSL data encryption
Share with friends:
DSI Sequential Take 5 Sets
DSI Sequential Take 5 Product Details
The Take 5 is a full-featured subtractive synthesizer with two VCOs and one sub-oscillator per voice, a classic 4-pole resonant filter from the Prophet-5 Rev 4 design, 44 full-size keys, and a high-quality Fatar keybed. The clever Key Split feature gives players a wider playing range than many other compact synthesizers by allowing them to divide the 3.5-octave keyboard into two separate performance zones. Dual digital effects and dedicated overdrive, continuously variable waveshaping, and front-panel access to analog FM ensure that the Take 5 can cover a wide range of sounds - from vintage to modern.
The Take 5's specialty is sonic versatility: two voltage-controlled oscillators deliver traditional sine, saw and pulse waves with waveshaping, while a simple analog FM system creates harmonically complex, bell-like FM timbres when needed. The Prophet 5-line 4-pole analog filter shapes the sound of the oscillators and sub-oscillator in classic fashion, while a Drive control adds punch. For even more warmth, a Vintage knob affects the behavior of the oscillator, filter and envelope individually from voice to voice. Two LFOs (one global and one per voice), ADSR+Delay envelopes, two digital effects (a dedicated reverb, a variety of delays and other effects), a separate additional overdrive effect and extensive modulation capabilities complete the Take 5's feature set, while a 64-step polyphonic sequencer and a multimode arpeggiator round out the picture perfectly.
David Gibbons, CEO of Sequential, sums up the Take 5 as follows, "For players who have always wanted to get into analog poly synthesizers but have been put off by price or complexity, the Take 5 is the perfect introduction to subtractive synthesis and the creative power of Sequential's best synthesizers. It offers pure Sequential sound and quality at a price that is affordable for almost anyone. Portability is also a big plus - you can transport it from studio to stage without breaking a sweat or leaving any features or playability behind."
- Sequential - Take 5
- 5-voice polyphonic analog synthesizer
- Versatile sound palette: from vintage to modern
- 44-key, Fatar keyboard with aftertouch for a high-quality playing experience
- 2 VCOs with traditional sine, saw and pulse waves with waveshaping
- Prophet 5's famous 4-pole resonant filter provides the popular Sequential sound
- Vintage knob emulates the imprecise sound of old analog synthesizers from the 70s/80s
- Two LFOs, ADSR+Delay envelopes and two high-quality digital effects
- Excellent portability thanks to small size and weight
- 2 analog VCOs per voice
- Continuously variable waveform (sine, sawtooth, variable width pulse) per oscillator
- Hard Sync: Oscillator 1 synchronizes with oscillator 2
- square wave suboctave generator (oscillator 1) per voice
- Keyboard tracking on/off for each oscillator
- FM (frequency modulation) on front panel
- Oscillator 1 Amount
- Oscillator 1 Suboctave Amount
- Oscillator 2 Amount
- White noise portion
Low Pass Filter:
- Four-pole, resonant, analog low-pass filter per voice, based on the Prophet 5 Rev 4 design.
- The filter can be set to self-oscillation with the resonance control
- Bi-polar filter envelope portion.
- Two 5-stage envelope generators (ADSR + delay) with variable routing (filter, amplifier, gate).
- Velocity modulation of each envelope part
- Envelopes freely assignable to multiple modulation destinations
- Five waveforms: Triangle, sawtooth, inverted sawtooth, square, and random (sample and hold)
- Clock synchronization (internal or external MIDI clock)
- Freely assignable to multiple modulation destinations
- One dedicated reverb with attenuation, pre-delay, decay and timbre
- One multi-effect with stereo delay, BBD delay, tape delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, ring mod, vintage rotary speaker, distortion, high-pass filter
- Dedicated Overdrive Effect
- Recreates the characteristics of vintage synthesizers by introducing micro-oscillations to oscillators, filters and envelopes per voice
- Source: channel (mono) aftertouch with bipolar amount.
- Aftertouch freely assignable to multiple modulation destinations
- Master clock with tap tempo
- BPM control and display
- MIDI clock synchronization
- Up, down, up+down, random and assign modes.
- Synchronization with MIDI clock
- Re-latching Arpeggiation
- Polyphonic step sequencer with up to 64 steps with ties and rests
- Full-sized, semi-weighted 3.5-octave fatar keyboard with velocity response and aftertouch
- Spring-loaded pitch wheel with selectable range per program and independently adjustable transposition controls for the upper and lower ranges of the pitch wheel
- Low split mode creates two independent performance zones with different octave ranges
- Hold switch to lock in held notes
- Polyphonic glide (portamento)
- Unison mode (monophonic) with configurable number of voices, from one to all five voices, and key modes
- Factory switch: when off, the control panel is live; what you see is what you hear
- 128 user and 128 factory memories
- 1 MIDI In, 1 MIDI Out, and 1 MIDI Thru connector.
- USB port for bi-directional MIDI communication
- 1 Sustain/Foot switch input
- 1 expression pedal input
- Main stereo output (2 x 1/4″ phone jack).
- Headphone output (1/4″ stereo jack).
- IEC mains connector for internal power supply
- Operates worldwide on voltages between 100 and 240 volts at 50 to 60 Hz;14 watts maximum power consumption
- High-quality, semi-weighted Fatar keyboard with 3.5 octaves
- Dimensions (LxWXH): 63,5 cm x 32,4 cm x 11,2 cm
- Weight: 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
- Color: Black
- USB-MIDI: USB and MIDI
- MIDI Inputs: 1 Port
- MIDI Outputs: 2 Ports
- Line Outputs: 3
- Number of Keys: 44
- Sound Generation: Analogue
- Type: Synthesizer
- Theme: Keyboard Instruments
Ratenkauf by easyCredit
You have the option to easily pay the order amount in installments. This service is only available in Germany.
Finance simply and securely through our partner ConsorsFinanz. You may choose your monthly installments flexible according to your wishes. This service is only available in Germany.