Korg modwave Wavetable Synthesizer
Delivery time: 1 ‐ 2 business days (Germany)
Check availability in store:
- Dresden: not on stock *
- Halle (Saale): not on stock *
- Leipzig Connewitz: not on stock *
- Leipzig Centre: not on stock *
- Pick Up Point Oschatz: can be picked up immediately
- * The product can be delivered to this store within 2-4 business days. Simply select the "Pickup to Store" type of delivery during the checkout prozess.
- Trusted Shops certified
- Fast delivery times
- 1 month right of withdrawal
- Buyer protection
- Secure SSL data encryption
Share with friends:
Korg modwave Wavetable Synthesizer Sets
Korg modwave Wavetable Synthesizer Product Details
In 1985, Korg's DW-8000 combined digital wavetables with rich analog filters to give users sounds that were impossible to create with analog oscillators. It remains iconic today.
The Korg modwave builds on the legacy of the DW, transforming it into a modern monster synthesizer with incredibly deep wavetable oscillators, great filters, flexible modulation, unmatched polyphony, extensive pattern sequencing, and instantly satisfying hands-on control to deliver unique, powerful, and easily customizable sounds and phrases.
The modwave also introduces two unique new dynamic motion creation tools: Kaoss Physics and Motion Sequencing 2.0. Kaoss Physics combines an x/y Kaoss pad with modulatable game physics to create a responsive, interactive controller that, performance aside, is a lot of fun to use. Motion Sequencing 2.0 brings the organic, continuously evolving patterns of wavestate's Wave Sequencing 2.0 to the world of motion sequencing, including multiple lanes and real-time recording to help you create complex and evolving phrases that other step sequencers can't.
Like Wave Sequencing 2.0 (wavestate) and altered FM (opsix), modwave's advanced wavetable synthesis delivers its own completely unique sounds and a button-per-function layout that makes customizing those sounds quick and easy. For starters, there are hundreds of preset sounds supported by this new architecture. They're organized by category and can be instantly customized with the four modulation controls. modwave's signature wavetable tones start with aggressive basses and leads and lush ambient pads that add a new dimension to your tracks. But that's just the beginning. Those who want to dig deeper will find an endless well of discovery; because of the unique synthesizer architecture, you'll be finding new things in this synth for a long, long time. Once you start finding new sounds - save as many as you like; there's room for thousands more.
- Keyboard: 37 velocity sensitive keys
- Maximum polyphony: 32 stereo voices
- Sound generation system: modwave synthesis engine
- Controls: Mod Wheel, Pitch Wheel, Kaoss Physics, 4x Mod Knobs.
- Other Sources: 4x Envelopes, 5x LFOs, 2x Mod Processors, 2x Key Track, Seq Lanes A-D, Step Pulse, Tempo, Program/Performance Note Count, Program/Performance Voice Count, Poly Legato, Velocity, Exponential Velocity, Release Velocity, Gate, Gate+Damper, Note-On Trigger, Note-On Trigger+Damper, Note Number, Aftertouch and Poly Aftertouch (external MIDI only), MIDI CCs +/-, MIDI CCs +
- Depending on the length of the motion sequence, there can be more than 1,000 potential modulation destinations per program.
- Pre FX: Decimator, Graphic EQ, Guitar Amp, Modern Compressor, Parametric EQ, Red Compressor, Ring Modulator, Tremolo, Wave Shaper
- Mod FX: Black Chorus/Flanger, Black Phase, CX-3 Vibrato Chorus, EP Chorus, Harmonic Chorus, Modern Chorus, Modern Phaser, Orange Phase, Polysix Ensemble, Small Phase, Talking Modulator, Vintage Chorus, Vintage Flanger, Vintage/Custom Wah, Vox Wah
- Delay: L/C/R Delay, Multiband Mod Delay, Reverse Delay, Stereo/Cross Delay, Tape Echo
- Master Reverb: Early Reflections, Over Reverb
- Master EQ: 4-band parametric EQ
- Inputs/Outputs: headphones (6.3 mm stereo jack), OUTPUT L/MONO and R (impedance-balanced 6.3 mm TRS jacks), DAMPER (6.3 mm jack, half-damper not supported), MIDI IN and OUT connectors, USB-B connector
- Power supply: AC adapter (DC12V, 2500mA).
- Power consumption: 5W
- Dimensions (W × D × H): 565 × 338 × 93 mm
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Color: Black
- USB-MIDI: USB and MIDI
- MIDI Inputs: 1 Port
- MIDI Outputs: 1 Port
- Line Outputs: 2
- Number of Keys: 37
- Sound Generation: digital
- Type: Synthesizer
- Theme: Keyboard Instruments
You have the option to easily pay the order amount in installments. This service is only available in Germany.
Finance simply and securely through our partner ConsorsFinanz. You may choose your monthly installments flexible according to your wishes. This service is only available in Germany.