PSSO DXO-48 Pro Digitaler Controller
|instead of SRP||:||808.01 EUR|
|You save||:||129.01 EUR (15.97 %)|
Delivery time: 3 ‐ 10 business days (Germany)
- Trusted Shops certified
- Fast delivery times
- 1 month right of withdrawal
- Buyer protection
- Secure SSL data encryption
Share with friends:
PSSO DXO-48 Pro Digitaler Controller Product Details
The DXO-48 PRO is your digital network speaker management system with a powerful 64-bit processor.
The unit features 4 analog inputs and one digital AES/EBU interface (XLR), as well as 8 analog outputs (XLR). Each input and output is equipped with a 10-band parametric equalizer. The following selectable filter types are available for each equalizer: Bell, High Shelf, Low Shelf, Notch, and Allpass. All inputs and outputs offer 4-digit VU meters for easy reference.
Software for Mac and PC:
The intelligent software for PC and Mac lets you control the unit from the comfort of your computer. It works with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OS X 10.5.8 and later. Up to 80 user presets can be easily stored, transferred and managed via the software. The integrated Ethernet interface enables integration into a network and real-time communication. Of course, control is also possible directly on the device with access to all functions.
Simple control via app:
Or control your speaker systems more easily than ever before with the DXO Control app: DXO Control for iPad includes all the functions of the PC software and is available free of charge from the App Store.
PSSO's speaker management systems are synonymous with excellence. First-class components ensure excellent sound characteristics and long-lasting enjoyment of the device.
- Digital network speaker management system with powerful 64-bit processor.
- First-class components ensure excellent sound characteristics
- Flexible output configurations for all popular stereo and mono modes of operation
- 4 analog inputs and 1 digital AES/EBU interface (XLR)
- 8 analog outputs (XLR)
- Parametric 10-band equalizer per input and output
- Selectable filter types per equalizer: Bell, High Shelf, Low Shelf, Notch, Allpass
- Active crossover with Bessel, Butterworth and Linkwitz-Riley filters with up to 24 dB/octave slope
- Intelligent software for PC and Mac lets you control the unit conveniently from your computer
- Built-in Ethernet interface allows for network integration and real-time communication
- Easily store, transfer, and manage presets
- Up to 80 user presets can be stored in the unit via the software
- Can also be controlled directly from the unit with access to all functions
- Alphanumeric LCD display with 2 lines of 16 characters each
- Input sensitivity digitally adjustable
- Inputs and outputs with 4-digit VU meter
- Mute switch with indicator per output
- Up to 2000 ms signal delay adjustable at inputs and outputs
- Output limiter with adjustable limits and automatic attack and release settings for overload protection of your sound system
- Phase invertible (180°)
- Lock function to protect program settings
- Windows XP, Vista, 7,8, 10 and Mac OS X 10.5.8 and higher
- Control your speaker systems easier than ever with the DXO Control App
- DXO Control for iPad includes all the features of the PC software and is available for free from the App Store.
- Digital Signal Processor
- The unit connects to the PC via USB, in conjunction with DXO software; The unit connects to the PC via RJ-45 (W) built-in version, in conjunction with DXO software
- The firmware can be updated via the PC connection
- (19") 48.3 cm rack mount 1 U
- Power supply: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Total connected load: 10.00 W
- Power connection: power supply IEC (M) built-in version power connection cable with protective contact plug (included)
- Frequency range: 10 - 40000 Hz
- Distortion factor: <0.005 % at 1 kHz
- Network connection: Protocol: Ethernet TCP/IP via 1x RJ-45 (W) built-in version
- DSP: Digital Signal Processor
- Crossover frequency: 20-20000 Hz
- Impedance: Input 10 kOhm; Input XLR (AES/EBU) 110 Ohm and Output 50 Ohm
- Gain: Input with -50 dB to +12 dB, output with -50 dB to +12 dB
- Filter: Linkwitz-Riley; Butterworth; Bessel; 6db/oct; 12db/oct; 18db/oct; 24db/oct
- Delay: 0 - 2000 ms
- Dynamic range: Input - 118 dB; Output - 114 dB
- Sampling rate: 65 kHz
- Connections: input with 4 x line via 3-pin XLR; output with 8 x line via 3-pin XLR
- Max. Level: Input with +22 dBu; Output with +12 dBu
- USB connection: Type B
- PC connect: DXO software via USB, DXO software via RJ-45 (W) built-in version, firmware updateable
- Enclosure type: (19") 48.3 cm rack mount 1 U
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 48.3 x 18.0 x 4.45 cm
- Weight: 2,45 kg
Ratenkauf by easyCredit
You have the option to easily pay the order amount in installments. This service is only available in Germany.
Finance simply and securely through our partner ConsorsFinanz. You may choose your monthly installments flexible according to your wishes. This service is only available in Germany.