Universal Audio Arrow
incl. VAT | incl. Shipping Cost
|instead of SRP||:||594.00 EUR|
|You save||:||95.00 EUR (15.99 %)|
Check availability in store:
not on stock *
not on stock *
not on stock *
can be picked up immediately
not on stock *
- * The product can be delivered to this store within 2-4 business days. Simply select the "Pickup to Store" type of delivery during the checkout prozess.
No review available
Universal Audio Arrow Product Details
Shape your Recordings Into Records with Genuine UA Conversion and Classic Studio Sounds.
Arrow is the world’s first Thunderbolt 3-powered desktop recording audio interface for Mac and Windows — delivering class-leading audio conversion, two Unison™ mic preamps, and a suite of onboard UAD plug-ins for album-quality results.
This compact 2x4 interface starts with esteemed UA conversion derived from UA’s flagship Apollo interface range, to sonically outperform anything in its class. With its Unison technology and built-in UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, you can record through classic audio tools including the 610 Tube Preamp, LA-2A and 1176 compressors, and a genuine Marshall Plexi amp plug-in — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer setting.
Arrow’s Unison technology gives you the tone, touch and “feel” of world’s most sought-after preamps. These include the bundled 610-B Tube Preamp, plus authentic mic preamp emulations from Neve® and API,® as well as guitar amp emulations from Fender® and Marshall® — complete with their signature impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and component-level circuit behaviors.
The secret to Unison is its hardware-software integration between Arrow’s mic preamps and its onboard UAD-2 SOLO Core processor. Simply place a Unison preamp plug-in on your mic input in Arrow’s Console software, and it physically reconfigures Arrow’s impedance — so you can tap into the classic tube and transformer sounds of the world’s most recorded mic preamps and guitar amps.
Right out of the box, Arrow provides a suite of incredible analog emulation plug-ins including the world’s only authentic Teletronix LA-2A, 1176LN, Pultec EQs, and the Unison-enabled UA 610-B Tube Preamp. Developed by UA’s world-renowned team of algorithm engineers, these Realtime Analog Classics plug-ins set the standard by which all other hardware emulation plug-ins are judged.
From the tube warmth of the Pultec EQ on guitars, to the gentle limiting of the LA-2A on vocals, your recordings will take a giant leap forward in rich, sonically complex analog sound.
For guitarists and bassists, Arrow includes Unison technology on its front panel instrument input — giving you access to dead-on emulations of amps like the Fender® '55 Tweed Deluxe, Ampeg® B-15N Bass Amplifier, Eden® WT800 Bass Amplifier, and the included Marshall® Plexi Classic — all available at near-zero latency for songwriting and recording.
Beyond the included Realtime Analog Classics plug-ins, Arrow lets you tap into the full library award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, Compressors, Reverbs, Tape Machines, Auto-Tune and more — in real time, and without taxing your computer’s CPU. With exclusive emulations from Neve, Ampex, Lexicon, Fender, Marshall, Antares, KORG, Moog, and more* the creative possibilities are nearly endless.
*Arrow includes the “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD plug-in bundle. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately.
With its robust all-metal construction and bus-powered Thunderbolt 3 operation, Arrow is the only "clutter-free" portable audio interface that truly delivers album-quality results. It’s like having a virtual analog studio that fits onto any desktop, and easily travels in your laptop bag.
- Record with class-leading A/D and D/A conversion — as heard on hundreds of hit records
- Mix with included UAD plug‑ins like the Teletronix® LA‑2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec® EQs, and more
- rack with near-zero latency through mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve,® API,® Marshall,® Fender,® and more using Unison™ technology
- Create on-the-go with a sonically superior, bus-powered interface with rugged all-metal construction
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve® , API® , Manley® , Marshall®, Fender® , and more*
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
- Bus-powered connection to Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ
- Marshall® Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Precision Delay Modulation
- Precision Delay Modulation L
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Channel Strip
- Pultec® EQP-1A EQ (Legacy-Version)
- Pultec® Pro EQ (Legacy-Version)
- Raw Distortion Guitar Pedal
- Realverb Pro
- Softube® Bass Amp Room 8x10
- Teletronix® LA-2A Compressor (Legacy-Version)
- UA 1176LN® Compressor (Legacy-Version)
- UA 1176SE® Compressor (Legacy-Version)
- Arrow System Requirements: Mac or PC computer with available Thunderbolt 3 port
Thunderbolt 3 cable (sold separately)
(Mac) macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, or 10.14 Mojave
(Win) Windows 10 (64-Bit Edition)
6 gigabytes available storage
Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
Quad Core i7 or better processor recommended
|MIDI Inputs:||0 Ports|
|MIDI Outputs:||0 Ports|
|Theme:||Recording and Studio|
Ratenkauf by easyCredit
You have the option to easily pay the order amount in installments. This service is only available in Germany.
Finance simply and securely through our partner ConsorsFinanz. You may choose your monthly installments flexible according to your wishes. This service is only available in Germany.